5 posts
    edited November 2013
    still waiting not fixed here....
  • fschd7
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    fschd7 wrote:
    When did the issue start?
    Yesterday, Monday 11th November, at 17:00 (GMT - 3:00) = 15:00 eastern (GMT - 5:00). Before that I logged in at around noon 12:00 (GMT - 3:00) = 9:00 eastern (GMT - 5:00) an everything was fine.

Did you update to the latest client?
    Yes I did.

What device are you on?
    Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300.

What did you lose?
    Levels: Lost 2 levels (was on 37, went back to the beginning of 35), but the current status of buildings and characters is of more than 1 month ago (just starting the Squeaky Voice Teen I got on a Mystery Box).
    Halloween: Lost all Halloween stuff (I had all the prizes up to the Gingerbread House).
    Money: Lost $1.5M, I'm left with $200K.
    Donuts: Lost 0 donuts (but upon logging in, the game gave me 2 additional donuts for reaching level 35)
    Buildings: Lost the following buildings: Springfield Wax Museum, Springfield Knowledgeum, Spinster City Apartments (w/ Patty and Selma), DMV, Noise Land Video Arcade (w/ Dolph), Bachelor Arms (w/ Kirk), The Food Needle, Wet-and-Smokey Stunt Show, Cotton Candy Stand, Krusty's Haunted Condo, Scratchy's Flea Dipper, Viking Boat, Krustyland Hotel, Duff Pavilion, Tooth Chipper, and everything else from Halloween (Pumpkin House, Ancient Burial Ground, Victorian UFO, Ultrahouse 2, Twirl 'N' Hurl, Burns Coffin (w/ Burns Dracula Outfit), Gingerbread House (w/ Suzanne the Witch), First Church of Lard Lad & King Homer's Skyscraper)
    Characters: Lost the following characters: Patty, Selma, Dolph, Kirk and everyone from Halloween (Shuffling Zombie, Dog Zombie, Clawing Zombie, Frog Prince, Maude, Kang, King Snorky, Dracula Burns Outfit, Strongman Homer Outfit & Suzanne the Witch)
    Decorations: Wooden Fences, Peanut Cart, many Iron Railings, many Trees of different types, many Pines of different types, 4 Benches, many Flowers of different types and sizes, 7 Patio Tables, See-Saw, Swing, Red Brick Wall, Graffit Wall (1 and 2), 2 Fountains, 2 Springfield Park Entrances, many Cobblestone Walls, Popsicle Stick Patty & Selma, Popsicle Stick Disco Stu, 2 Stolen Bumper Cars, many parking lots, and all Halloween decorations (Freaks Show, 8 trees with hanging skeletons, 13 pumpkins, 5 dead trees).

That's all I remember, I had just finished a major remodeling of Springfield and bought several decorations with game money.

What is your Origin ID? (Not email address)
    fschd7

Strangely it seems I can't go to see my Krustyland. When I click on Go to Krustyland, it freezes during Synchronization, then the game closes.

Hope this information helps developers to deliver a quick fix and get our stuff back.

Just got my town back with everything just as it was before the rollback issue, thank you EA and staff, the fix was indeed quick. No missing decorations, buildings, characters, levels, even the XP is untouched.

Just worth mention is the fact that upon going to Krustyland, the game crashes. Not sure whether this is due to the rollback fix or another dead hamster in the main Krustyland Server Wheel. Seriously, make sure they are well fed please. Anyways, thanks for the quick fix!!! Here is hoping everyone else gets their Springfields back as they were.
  • whitedan
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    When did the issue start? Nov. 11 in the afternoon, was normal in the morning
    Did you update to the latest client? When the last update was available, I beleive it was the 8th or 9th
    What device are you on? IPhone4
    What did you lose? Went from around lvl 28 to lvl 15 (can't remember exactly what level I was on but it was right around there). lost all halloween, krustyland, seaport. plus alot of characters, buildings, land.
    What is your Origin ID? whitedan
  • tdunlap200627
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Logged on 11/11/13 at 5 am, no issues, then same day around 2 pm, went from level 36 to level 31, lost all Halloween stuff (had all personal prizes and community prizes) and all progress to that point.

Origin name : tdunlap200627
    Device : samsung galaxy s 3
    Game fully updated to that point. Logged out, closed program, restarted to no avail. Uninstalled program and reinstalled to no avail.
    Other springfields on friends list seem to be intact. Approx. 2 - 3 months worth is lost.

Currently can not access server....

Uninstalled and reinstalled. Logged back in and all is back to normal now.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Intens0
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    My town is back! Thanks!
  • mi232000150
    53 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    When did the issue start? 11/12/2013

Did you update to the latest client? Yes

What device are you on? Optimus 2x

What did you lose? All of them reset to level 1

mi232000150
  • holenkav150
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    My town is back! :-)
  • jayyrose
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    When did the issue start? 11-11
    What device are you on? iPhone 5
    What did you lose? All halloween, krustyland, over $1mil, lots of buildings, people(including some premium) & decorations. Levels. To much!
    What is your Origin ID? Jayyrose
  • madpear01
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    Currently not able to connect to server :?
  • turbo87930584
    3 posts
    edited November 2013

Early morning yesterday (11/11)

Yes

What device are you on?

Android nexus 10

What did you lose?

Went from level 36 to level 30. Lost most of the squidport, all of krustyland, and lots of other buildings/land expansions. Lost all Halloween items.

Turbo87930584
  • Mitcheeelll
    28 posts
    edited November 2013
    When did issue start.
    About 8am 12/11

Did you update to latest client?

Yes

What device are you on?

HTC one s

What did you lose?

Everything went from level 37 back to start ie opening credits. Lost about 5m and over 200 doughnuts. Premiums the lot. On my son friend list I'm still showing as lvl37 and my town is still intact.

What is your origin Id?

Mitcheeelll

• beppie03
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    When did issue start.
    Monday 7pm 11-11-2013

Did you update to latest client?

Yes

What device are you on?

Samsung s4 and memo pad asus android

What did you lose?
    rollback from lvl 37 to 24.everything in between that.including entire halloween saga and all the gifts you played free
    no money lost and no donuts lost.

What is your origin Id?

beppie03
  • aresfirst
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    good afternoon playing on the iphone 5 and ipad level was 37 xp a lot of money and now 160000 33 level and not something. Krustyland tickets 16k.
    aresfirst
  • Cat123703
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    I lost mine on Monday, 11th Nov at about 6pm GMT.
    I'd updated to the latest client and I'm playing on an iPhone 5.
    Was at level 36/37 and it rolled back to level 25.
    Origin ID is cat123703.
  • simellor82
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    Mine's fixed now guys, thanks very much for sorting it out so quick :)

Hang on people if it's not sorted yet, I'm sure it will be!
  • brianb0416848
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    My town is still NOT fixed. Been 48 hours. My origin ID is brianb0416848. Described all that was lost in earlier post
  • edited November 2013
    I'm back, baby!

Hang in there, other-folks.
  • bozwriter772
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    When did the issue start? November 11th, sometime between my checking in in the morning and early afternoon.

Did I update, YES

device being used, iPad

What did I lose? I was on level 37 just starting the Bachelor Arms mission. I rolled back to level 34. I lost the high school, knowledgeum, spinster city, DMV, arcade, several land expansions, the wax museum, the gym, all Halloween items including the two zombies I paid donuts for. A lot of xp and I was about halfway to the money for the Bachelor Arms. I was about 2/3 of the way to my tickets for the tooth chipper also in Krustyland. I may be forgetting things, but this is what I noticed immediately.

My ID is bozwriter772

It's been almost 2 days. My son's Springfield, same device, level, and update has not been affected.

Thank you.
  • Darcysambo50
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Hey guys, EA has issued a statement about the issue:

"Yesterday we encountered a server issue that caused some players to experience a rollback on their land.

Our studio team investigated the cause and were able to resolve the issue. Please know that it may take up to 24 hours for your Springfield to display correctly. Thank you for your patience and support."

From the EA Help site: https://help.ea.com/article/the-simpsons-tapped-out-springfield-rollbacks

Username: darcysambo50

I was on level 37 with around 80k about to collect another 50k. I'm now back at LEVEL 33!!! All the Hallowe'en stuff is gone. Premium characters Dr Nick, Prof frink, Otto, Jimbo, Bumblebee guy, Squeaky teen all gone. Patty and Selma and dmv gone. 2 Alien guys are gone. Land I purchased is gone. Squid port buildings and decking gone. That's what I can remember so far. A couple of decorative things also I think.

Basically everything went back 2-3 months of playing.

Please help, has it all been a waste??!?!!?!

To help the game team to identify and fix the rollback issue, can any players affected post the following information in this thread:

What device are you on?
    What did you lose?

Please just reply in the thread, do not PM me
  • Skydude252
    16 posts
    edited November 2013
    When did the issue start? This morning between 7:30 and 7:50 AM EST. At around 7:30 I started the app as normal, assigned a few tasks, and closed the app. 20 minutes later I started the app again, it had signed me out, and when I signed back in it said there was an error, please try again later. I did try again later, and it continued to do this. I had not previously made an Origin ID. When I did this (around 10:00 AM EST), it signed me in...but everything was gone.
    What device are you on? iPhone 5
    What did you lose? Everything. Level 37 town, 142 donuts, all the non-premium Halloween 2013 stuff, completed Krustyland and Squidport, everything, back to the opening animation
    What is your Origin ID? (Not email address) Skydude252 (as of around 10:00 AM today)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.