EA Forums - Banner

Can't get into game since update :(

Prev13
I've been having the same problem with my game on a galaxy s3 and I tried my sons on his ipod. I guess the server is down for a while. :(
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• bewley562
    10 posts
    edited November 2013
    yeah i'm having the same trouble here too :(
  • badbutttuesday
    109 posts
    edited November 2013
    it worked fine after update and now both my accounts work on my phone but not on my samsung tablet. This is ridiculous.

i realize there have been a lot of updates lately but this is a weekly problem with one device or the other.
  • 6th_LayerofHell
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    I am having the same trouble as well..
  • marcbjr2
    50 posts
    edited November 2013
    I was fine then I tried to purchase donuts after sending Lisa to sulk. I didnt recieve the donuts but was charged. Apple is refunding my money. The game crashed shortly thereafter and now I cant get past the Gracie Films/FOX logo screen.
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I just got another update and all my thanksgiving stuff has disappeared. What the hell EA? :evil:
  • Aphra82
    61 posts
    edited November 2013
    Same here (on samsung galaxy s3)
    :(
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited November 2013
    I am also on a Galaxy S III, and it worked fine after I force closed the app and re-opened it. That also prompted the start of the Thanksgiving questline, so that's even better. I'm sure y'all probably have tried that already, but it worked for me.
  • IzzyB68
    26 posts
    edited November 2013
    Having the issue on my samsung phone and tablet. Sorry for the neighbors I am not visiting as this is normally my afternoon visit :(
  • Aphra82
    61 posts
    edited November 2013
    I restarted my phone and was able to log in then.
  • Pseudonumon
    101 posts
    edited November 2013
    Have not been able to connect for over an hour after the update....
  • olracuk454
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    2 hours with no access now - HTC One S - guess there's a server issue?
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited November 2013
    I connect but I can't do nothing, it just keeps crashing...what is going on EA?

Edit: On IOS
  • Kiutre
    27 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Same here...on an Android tablet and haven't been able to get past the Tap to continue to screen...keeps telling me the server is down...rebooted the tablet to no avail.
  • Elitethem00
    29 posts
    edited November 2013
    It tries updating, but it keeps going to the 'Bart' error screen. :/

What's the update, anyway? :)
  • micki1968
    23 posts
    edited November 2013
    On android and can't log in. I'm getting a message that origin network cannot be reached at this time, try again later.
    Hope this is resolved soon.
  • justinabboe
    30 posts
    edited November 2013
    same here on android got update around 10 am tx time sent lisa on her hr job then went back hr later sent homer on 2 hr job now at 3:30 nothin but the bart error screen rebooted got nothin
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I got on after the update and bought balloons about an hour ago. Now that I have a few free minutes at work, I thought I'd visit some neighbors, but I can't get on and keep getting the server error screen.

Here's a nice post-update glitch: after the update my coworker bought a scratcher, won 50 donuts, and when he hit the OK button, got a second card free and won another 12. Guess we just aren't as lucky.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Scratch that, I'm in.

Good luck, suckers! Hahaha (jk)
  • micki1968
    23 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm back on now yay!
  • turnbull6041
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Re installed still doesn't work on both phone/tablet
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.