EA Forums - Banner

Would You Rather? game

Replies

• Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    A bat, cos they can fly.

Would you rather have a sword, or a shield?

Sword. As you demonstrated earlier, humans make good shields. They make bad swords.

Would you rather always have just enough money for what you need for the rest of your life, or know that you would always be happy?
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I would want more than "just enough for what I need". So always be happy.
    Would you rather have all your clothes and towel stolen while you were in the shower ( at a public place like pool or gym) or be at the beach then your swimming trunks get yanked down and ran off with while your swimming in the sea and also have your towel taken?
  • rbndnckr
    66 posts
    edited November 2013
    all my clothes and towel stolen while I was in the shower you can call someone to bring clothes or borrow something from someone

would you rather have no internet for the rest of your life or never can watch tv, youtube (other sites where you can watch videos) for the rest of your life
  • st33lcas3
    256 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    rbndnckr wrote:
    all my clothes and towel stolen while I was in the shower you can call someone to bring clothes or borrow something from someone

would you rather have no internet for the rest of your life or never can watch tv, youtube (other sites where you can watch videos) for the rest of your life

No TV. The internet is too important anymore and I can watch TV on it anyway.

Would you rather lose your voice or be forced to watch Celine Dion perform Black Sabbath hits?
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited November 2013
    LOL I would LOVE to watch Celine Dion perform with Black Sabbath. That actually sounds more entertaining than playing would you rather.

Papercut all the flaps between your fingers, or listen to all of JoshSherer's posts be performed as spoken word by Rebecca Black.
  • st33lcas3
    256 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    LOL I would LOVE to watch Celine Dion perform with Black Sabbath. That actually sounds more entertaining than playing would you rather.

Papercut all the flaps between your fingers, or listen to all of JoshSherer's posts be performed as spoken word by Rebecca Black.

You mean Josh"Mr. Legend in his own mind"Sherer? I'll have to go with the paper cuts.

Would you rather be buried in a pile of freshly used jockstraps or roll in a pile of thumbtacks and rock salt?
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited November 2013
    Even though it's nasty I would take the jockstraps because I can just climb out from "being buried" and although it's unsanitary it really can't physically hurt you. Rolling in Thumbtacks and salt sounds pretty painful.

Would you rather Fight An Adult Male Lion or a grizzly bear? you do get a small knife to fight with.....

• jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    Even though it's nasty I would take the jockstraps because I can just climb out from "being buried" and although it's unsanitary it really can't physically hurt you. Rolling in Thumbtacks and salt sounds pretty painful.

Would you rather Fight An Adult Male Lion or a grizzly bear? you do get a small knife to fight with.....
    A grizzly bear, I think that would be slower and less vicious than a male lion.
    Would you rather be fat and have to wear lots of clothes covering yourself up all the time. Or be slim and have to only ever wear underwear/base layer and sometimes be required to walk around naked
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited November 2013
    You say fight like I have a chance. Assuming fleeing is out of the question, I think the question should go more like "Would you rather be eaten by..."

I would rather be eaten by a lion, I feel like it would kill me faster than the bear.

It is so hard to write would you rather's without getting inappropriate.

Try to teach a child to read, or smash your off hand with a hammer? I'm having to do one and would totally take the other. Yes, I'm a bad person.
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    Would I rather have people be tolerant of all bejngs, gay, straight, race, gender or creed. YES!

No one asked tnis, found most questions mundane.

OH how about how would you like a neighbor that taps yourmfarm, channel 6, stage or tile?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'd rather teach a child to read.

Would you rather be able to read minds, or move things with your mind?
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited November 2013
    Move things with my mind

If you could travel back and forward in time once would you rather go back in time or to the future?
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited November 2013
    Do I have the ability to alter things?

Because then I would go back in time

And then invent zip ties, Spanx, lollipops with cough syrup in them for kids and invest in a few unknown companies called Google and Apple.

Would you rather Have The money & the hammer or you can just leave?...... You can't have both!
  • skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited November 2013
    Walk out of there.

Would you rather; make a Google+ account or jump off a bridge?
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    skippermeh wrote:
    Walk out of there.

make a google+ account i guess.
    Would you rather have a pass that entitles you to go to any restaurant whenever you want for a year (free of charge), but then for a year after you must not visit any restraunts. OR. Just leave it as it is now and for the 2 years go to restraunts when you decide and can afford to.
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited November 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    skippermeh wrote:
    Walk out of there.

make a google+ account i guess.
    Would you rather have a pass that entitles you to go to any restaurant whenever you want for a year (free of charge), but then for a year after you must not visit any restraunts. OR. Just leave it as it is now and for the 2 years go to restraunts when you decide and can afford to.

free of charge for a year ( since I like to think I am an excellent cook :wink: )

Would you rather lose all interest (and be incapable) of/in sex, or swap your sexuality ( this is a great thread but it needs a searching question....) :twisted:

• Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    free of charge for a year ( since I like to think I am an excellent cook :wink: )

Would you rather lose all interest (and be incapable) of/in sex, or swap your sexuality ( this is a great thread but it needs a searching question....) :twisted:

In-ter-esting... wondering how a bisexual person would take that second option? Regardless, I'd take the first option. (Though I should say that if I wasn't married and didn't have to consider his feelings, it'd be the second.)

Would you rather be the smartest person in the world who is thought to be a total crackpot and never taken seriously, or the dumbest person in the world who understands literally nothing except how mind-blowingly stupid they are?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The smartest. At least I would know I'm right.

Would you rather eat pizza or lasagna? (I know, my questions are sooo deep, but dammit, this is important, people! :mrgreen: )
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Nonna's lasagna hands down. I could eat it every day.

Would you rather be able to speak every language fluently or be able to speak to animals?
  • jasonbd77
    238 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Tricky question! If I were to go with the idea that humans were superior to animals, then I'd want to speak every language fluently. Assuming humans ARE animals, the ability to speak to animals.

Find the secrets of the universe and risk your happiness or live peacefully knowing you turned down the chance?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.