EA Forums - Banner

Started a little drag strip.

Haha, that's cool

Replies

• simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    That's awesome! Not too sure about your choice of 'drag racers' though :wink:
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013

Not everyone is awesome enough to have a Duff Racer (like me :mrgreen: )
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Not everyone is awesome enough to have a Duff Racer (like me :mrgreen: )

I know :lol:
    And we don't know what Chalmers put under the hood. :lol:
  • TheAdipose
    37 posts
    edited November 2013
    I love it when people create things that 'aren't in the game' already. I think its really creative and makes your city look distinct from others. this is a good design as well - I don't quite get the red wall bit (with the door)? Is that supposed to be an office or something? If you've got a 'piece of crap car' to put nearby as an example of a previous racer that might look good :D
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Lol, that's great :-)
  • nshonsky5150
    25 posts
    edited November 2013
    TheAdipose wrote:
    I love it when people create things that 'aren't in the game' already. I think its really creative and makes your city look distinct from others. this is a good design as well - I don't quite get the red wall bit (with the door)? Is that supposed to be an office or something? If you've got a 'piece of crap car' to put nearby as an example of a previous racer that might look good :D

I put the red walls up on both sides of the grandstands. The idea is that they are the restrooms. I ran out of loot while building so the project is incomplete at the moment.

Thanks for the comments. As of now I have not spent a dime on this game (don't tell EA LOL) so I don't have all that cool premium stuff at my disposal. Maybe some day. ;)
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Love the spoilers on the cars. Awesome touch.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.