EA Forums - Banner

Thanksgiving / Lisa issue

Prev1
my lisa skin disappeared after doing the first task

Replies

• benjaminsamms
    102 posts
    edited November 2013
    yeah same here. hopefully it will come back soon.
  • tommychen83
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    I also have the same problem. It's only possible for me to select the skin throught the taskbook.

Lisa was in KL when the update came. Maybe that is a reason why she didn't receive the skin, because it starts in SF...?
  • Silver7Queen
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    Same problem ...
  • robertquis590
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    Me too

My Lisa was in KL
  • MegaIllusiveMan
    154 posts
    edited November 2013
    Oh yeah, my Lisa was also in Krustyland

BUT, I managed to find her outfit on the inventory. Just click on the "Use" Button and it shall appear.
  • Silver7Queen
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    The suit is not in the inventory for me.
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Check if it's in your inventory box, that's where mine was when I logged in this morning.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Topher0220
    83 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have no costume also, but only on my iPhone which she was in KL when I started thanksgiving update. I got home and my iPad updated and all thanksgiving content and the first store line started. I bought a balloon with doughnuts and it still doesn't appear on my phone and I cant do any of the store modes either.
  • froggedout
    13 posts
    edited November 2013
    My game updated Friday morning, but I received no skin, so I was unable to start the Thanksgiving quest or get any of the items. Lisa was not in KL and not on a task. No idea how to make it start.
  • CaptainRob64
    53 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The Thanksgiving quest would not start for me either. I force closed the app and on next launch the new quests started.

I had Lisa on the balance beam task in her gymnastic skin during the update yesterday. Once all characters were off task this morning, I still didn't get prompted, and had nothing new in inventory or purchase options.
  • WayOfDisaster
    11 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have had similar problems with being unable to switch skins with Lisa.

This was happening in regular Springfield (not Krustyland) and she was initially stuck in the Thanksgiving costume with no way to switch back to her regular skin or tasks and no apparent way to change or fix this.

I got lucky in that I was given a non-Thanksgiving Lisa task and was able to "force" it by selecting it from the taskbook. Once this was completed this switched her back to the regular skin and *now* the Thanksgiving skin is showing in inventory and I was able to "use" it to re-apply it.

But I'm worried now that when she's given the next task in the Thanksgiving quest chain (assuming that isn't also bugged by the skin stickiness) that she's going to end up stuck in that skin again.
  • hfsumgr
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    Lisa is in my inventory, but it tells me I need to build the Simpson house to get Lisa. She was not in Krustyland at the time of the update, but she was on a task. Any ideas?
  • DSJC13
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have this problem too. Please fix!
  • dustman213
    10 posts
    edited November 2013
    Same thing here
  • Araxis1013
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    I am having the same Problem......I didn't get the Sacagawea Lisa costume and don't see it when I tap Lisa.

Origin ID: Araxis1013

Samsung Galaxy S3

I can do the quests when they appear but i can't manually switch to the Sacagawea Lisa costume.
  • Araxis1013
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    I also have the same problem. It's only possible for me to select the skin throught the taskbook.

Lisa was in KL when the update came. Maybe that is a reason why she didn't receive the skin, because it starts in SF...?

yes, my lisa was in krustyland as well....this may be the source of this bug....hmmm
  • tommychen83
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    I didn't know (expect) the skin could be in the inventory. Thanks for the tip! :wink:

This morning I found the skin and used it while Lisa was back in SF (doing a non-Thanksgiving-task). After she was free of tasks, I could select skin normally.

Hopefully it stays that way with the future tasks...
  • timhensh
    28 posts
    edited November 2013
    My game is freezing every 60 seconds or so....and Lisa has disappeared completely. A task exclamation mark came up and before I could action it, the game froze. I closed it down and restarted to discover that Lisa has gone, gone, gone. No idea what to do on either front. Any suggestions????
  • Silver7Queen
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    up
  • -WTE-Opti
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    I started the thanks giving quest with lisa in her Sacagawea costume and her first missions was to 'sulk'. Once this missions was completed and she came out of the Simpsons house she no longer had the Sacagawea costume as an option. Ive no clue why or how to get it back.

Also Homer is still on the quest line, just started the second mission to find a turkey at the farm.

Has anyone else had this problem or have a solution to it?

Im going to delete and reinstall game to see if that will work.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.