Nope
  • noahsun123
    165 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Nopity nope nope
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited November 2013
    It's obvious the developers fon't really give a stuff about KL so not sure why we should either...
    I had all the characters that could be in KL there till Halloween - never went there during and haven't been back as it bores me to tears.
    I much prefer SP...
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    No but I wish you could. The Scratchy balloon would be perfect for Krustyland.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The devs don't put enough effort into KL whic leads to us not putting mmuch effort in either.
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    The devs don't put enough effort into KL whic leads to us not putting mmuch effort in either.
    Really? It seems like they have put plenty of time and effort into it to me.
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited November 2013
    No balloons in KL = *disappointed face*

The etiquette here seems to include smilies ... er, emoticons ... so I've been learning how to use them, but I've found the selection to be confusing and or deficient. For instance, where is the *earnest face* or the *bad smell face*?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    there are balloons in krustyland

there is a game called sideshow you that you can play every 8 hours that gives you the option to pop 3 out of 8 balloons.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited November 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Really? It seems like they have put plenty of time and effort into it to me.
    How much time and effort does it really take to permit an already existing decoration to be placed in Krustyland? A button click? The developers are too lazy to click a button!

And these Thanksgiving balloons actually make a whole lot more sense in Krustyland than Springfield.

EDIT: Even ignoring the Thanksgiving balloons, it's kind of mind boggling how the developers never create a balloon or balloon bouquet decoration for Krustyland to begin with. It's pretty much an amusement park staple. Instead, we get a small subset of old Springfield decorations. There is such a dirge of amusement park decorations that my Krustyland had to take a jungle theme. :x
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!