EA Forums - Banner

Tapped Out Cameo in the Simpsons!

They did this last season too. Homer was playing in bed and yelled at the screen then showed Marge. On his screen was a kid holding a cable like the Unable to Connect to Server screen we all know so well.

Replies

• Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited November 2013
    SO COOL! I love it!!!
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The ironic thing is, Tapped Out is far funnier than the new episodes of Simpsons.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    :lol: "you've been charged $300" it's funny coz its true. What episode is this?
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The ironic thing is, Tapped Out is far funnier than the new episodes of Simpsons.

Yep. And the show is only hilarious when it references the game. Not a good sign for the show.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    I normally don't watch any of the episodes past season 9-10, but I do want to watch this one. Can someone plz tell me the name of this episode? Thanks in advanced. :wink:
  • Pyroxenite117
    74 posts
    edited November 2013
    The episode is labor pains
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm surprised homer could log onto the game to be able to be charged the $300 lol
  • buster2369
    39 posts
    edited November 2013
    When I saw the episode last night, I couldn't stop laughing. I was wondering if anyone else saw it too. The episode in all wasn't so bad. I was laughing more than usual.
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013

Yep. And the show is only hilarious when it references the game. Not a good sign for the show.
    I reckon it will be axed before it reaches season 27.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.