EA Forums - Banner

3 x more tiles...

Prev1
If you check the guide on this page to "Bonuses" you will see that this does work on tiles, as well as on Channel 6/Farm/Stage

Replies

• TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The stagger method is in there - did I miss the 'go the KL and don't worry about having to stagger' bit? :oops:

Tap and return to your SF only gives the tappee 1 tile, but tap and go back and for between their KL and SF gives them 3 in just one visit.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I haven't tried it with OAS, farm or channel six yet, so not sure if same applies.
  • sbahjigowitz
    112 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I just started with the whole Tile thing and tried this with friend mokist and it worked.

Add sbahjigowitz

I need Tiles.
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited November 2013
    Interesting, I'll give it a shot with a feeder town tonight.
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited November 2013
    I tried this last night, and couldn't get it to work.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm going to try it with my feeder town this afternoon.
    I think I only have 3 hours left before I can visit again...
  • BerwynEd
    152 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have been ging in and out of friends with tikes and getting 1500+ XPs per 24 hour period. not only does the friend get 3 tiles I get the XPs. I wish more of my friends were clued in to this.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Hmmm, seems to be a bit hit and miss then, which is a tad bizarre...
  • thito01
    60 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm going to try it with my feeder town this afternoon.
    I think I only have 3 hours left before I can visit again...
    Does not work for me. Lost 2 tiles. Oh well, it's just a game.
  • Biohazard8712
    5 posts
    edited November 2013
    I could not get this to work either
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    sorry to hear that :(

are you able to get more than 2 handshakes on your squidport?

Mine seems to have reverted to just the 2, and I'm now also not getting the benefit of this extra glitch, which is a downer.

Back when I could get more than 2 handshakes to show, it worked - I'm seriously considering tapping the 2nd one and building a new tile to see if that goes back to the multiple handshakes again...
  • cobrastang69
    168 posts
    edited November 2013
    This doesn't have anything to do with tiles but i found out that if you go to the same friend over and over you will get Sideshow Bob every now and then.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    TT_Degnan wrote:

Mine seems to have reverted to just the 2, and I'm now also not getting the benefit of this extra glitch, which is a downer.

Back when I could get more than 2 handshakes to show, it worked - I'm seriously considering tapping the 2nd one and building a new tile to see if that goes back to the multiple handshakes again...

I gave in, tapped the last handshake and have started a new one.

Will report back in 2 1/2 days if that has re-enabled the multi handshake ...
  • drew3rdof3
    104 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have never had more than two handshakes, though only a few of my 87
    neighbors seem to tap the tile. And, I take the one as soon as I get a
    notice... if I am awake. Now that I am complaining about it, two or three
    a day is better than one every two to three days.

Cheers!
    Drew3rdof3
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    TT_Degnan wrote:
    TT_Degnan wrote:

Wohooooooo! :D
    New tile built, and multiple handshakes have come back with it :mrgreen:

CAUTION!
    If you are already at, or over, the max number of tiles, don't be trying to build another one...
  • ashkay0104
    16 posts
    edited December 2013
    So I just finished visiting my all my tile tapping neighbors towns, and did not know about this trick..however it does take me quite some time STILL to complete all my visits. Every town I truly am neighborly and go out of my way to hunt down tiles, harvest, channel 6, and open stage to tap. If either one is being worked on and unable to tap I try to find the next biggest XP to give out- Burns Mansion , twirl n hurl in KL , McBann Mansion, etc. If I have time I even tap one of the 4 above mention and come back and see if any that weren't done being worked on are done within that day ..either way I proceed to do what already I explained; give my neighbors and myself the most amount XP.

Which bring me to the question of people performing Hans Moleman on Open Air Stage ....yes he gives out 24hr premium XP but doesn't making him do individual tasks with premium intake better and putting the Skinner Sisters up on stage for only 10hrs and gives out more XP - pretty much premium value for two regular characters???

I mean this is what's is all about right?! Getting the most XP a TAP - to either level up or get your 3 doughnuts. Some of my neighbors I talk to say it takes them around 2days to get their doughnuts.

Any comments?
  • drew3rdof3
    104 posts
    edited December 2013
    TT_Degnan wrote:
    TT_Degnan wrote:
    TT_Degnan wrote:

Wohooooooo! :D
    New tile built, and multiple handshakes have come back with it :mrgreen:

CAUTION!
    If you are already at, or over, the max number of tiles, don't be trying to build another one...
    I think I tried this a couple weeks back, but maybe things have changed. I will try again.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Drew3rdof3
  • drew3rdof3
    104 posts
    edited December 2013
    Well that didn't work; No more than two handshakes in my SP, but I won't complain.
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited December 2013
    I am one of the many with the two handshake limit... except I've noticed if I go in (and see two handshakes on my tile) and go out, without clicking any... come back after someone else visits and I'll have three handshakes. Out again, another visitor, and I'll have four now. I've left it up to a total of 15 in one day and then I couldn't resist and started tapping.

Try that...?
  • fool427
    27 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thank you very much. I just went through my entire friends list and gave my 20 percent of my friends who know to leave up there squid port the triple treatment.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.