EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm having fun tapping my neighbors tiles right now and I need more neighbors! I had to throw out the ones who don't have a tile to tap on! Add me: Learnedcynic
    People who know about the glitches only!
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I tapped my last tile, and now I'm maxed. But I'm good. I have the perfect amount of tiles. I don't need any more. Thanks to everybody for all your help. This was awesome. I'll continue to tap tiles, when I see them. :thumbup:
  • MuleHeadJoe
    176 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    timmackay wrote:
    What is the maximum number of handshakes you have received at a time? 3 is my max, and now it is down to 2.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the initial amount of handshakes I left before I cleared back to just 1?

Thank you for your attention.

So far I've had up to 14 "handshakes" stacked on my Squidport tile ... every few days I accidentally clear one or two but overall they just keep stacking up.
  • thisisicehol
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    Trying to figure this out, I run multiple towns so I've been visiting each town for the last 5 days or so and tapping on the squidport tile whenever I can. Sometimes I get multiple tiles after doing this a few times, sometimes it stays as a single handshake. Is there any rhyme or reason to why that would be happening? Do you have to occasionally reset it by rebuilding a tile or can you keep re-using the same one over and over?

Feel free to add as a neighbor too, I'll tap tiles: thisisicehol
  • greyandgrey
    11 posts
    edited November 2013
    My friend and I play a lot every day, and will tap your SP tile every day. Please add us
    superpatchy71
    greyandgrey
  • TankGirl2925
    200 posts
    edited November 2013
    I just figured this out, that I can visit three times in 5 minutes and tap your sp tile all three times separately. I need tiles too, please add me, I have 52 friend slots available now after getting rid of people who stopped playing long ago.

Tankgirl2925 :)
  • rorschach23
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Level 37 player who logs in throughout the day, will tap your tile, farm, channel 6 or stage if you return the favour. Add me Rorschach23
  • mommavi1181
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I just recently started my squid port, and need some tile tappers. I won't have a new tile ready till tomorrow.

I play daily and always check squid port first when I visit my neighbors.

Mommavi1181
  • da02best
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    If you want to exchange squidport taps, send me a friend request @ da02best
  • Doh-Nut15
    27 posts
    edited November 2013
    Need man friends for my new squidport. Will tap 3x daily :wink:
    Doh-Nut15
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited November 2013
    What are the total tiles people are up to now? I'm at 155, not counting the entrance. With all the land/water, you can fit 389 tiles on the water (56 x 7, less 3 spots for the entrance). It'd look ugly of course to fill the whole area. Was thinking of stopping at 200, but clearly you can place more than 151.
  • jbaal
    23 posts
    edited November 2013
    After people have clicked on squidport entrance I always leave one tile. That way don't have to make another tile. Tile is salawys there ready to be clicked. Good way to get great experience too

Jbaal

Lisa200013
  • jbaal
    23 posts
    edited November 2013
    Forgot to say if you go in and out of friends town and tap tile each time that is Great expereance points. Gets you to donuts faster

Jbaal. And. Lisa200013
  • biebel
    58 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    New tile up tomorrow. Have 40 and decided to build a new one so people who "tap my wood" get a "larger reward" *nudge nudge wink wink*
    A hint for when you accidentally tap the last handshake: switch off the device asap and log in on another device.
    Feel free to add me, will tap your wood, stage, c6 or crop if you tap mine.
    I have a 20-something brown house farm that'll last till I no longer need it to buy more land... Ye be warned.
  • javsrox05
    22 posts
    edited November 2013
    I would like to apologize to my neighbors who have added me through this forum post. The past 48hrs I have been unable to play TSTO as the game freezes on me after about 30sec of playing. It is very frustrating and I am trying to find a solution to the problem. Will definitely return the favor of tapping on your SP entrance once Im able to access the game properly.

- javsrox
  • GetStephen
    51 posts
    edited November 2013
    beckykeays

Daily player and always taps tiles for you. Very generous.

ID = beckykeays.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm out at 271.

Accidentally tapped my last handshake, and there's no more to make.

I'm kinda pissed and kinda not. I wanted more, but would I have been able to stop. :roll:

• ddshoemaker
    40 posts
    edited November 2013
    Hey all, so with 120+ pgs here, can someone please in one message explain this friendly tile tap handshake thing so I can get in on it and get what to and not to do? All I got so far is something about 3 layered handshakes and I'm guessing this about getting more tiles faster....thanks
  • lisaaguiar21
    57 posts
    edited November 2013
    I am looking for tile tapping neighbors as well :) daily player.
  • davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Ok this is CRAZY I have "friends" and I use the word loosley who just dont tap my goodness. I am ok with my real friends not tapping it, after all if they tried I would shoot them, but in this game of pixels I need my tile tapped and tore up, so invite me im cleaning out my garbage so I have room
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.