EA Forums - Banner

Smithers.

Actually, his 24-hour task makes him go to prison as the drunken wreck that he is, and spend his day there.

Replies

• MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    Actually, his 24-hour task makes him go to prison as the drunken wreck that he is, and spend his day there.

Make that the Police Station.
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited November 2013
    He also needs another 1 hour task. Something he can do by himself and not walk around drunk as I'm sure someone will suggest :D
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited November 2013
    lawso69970 wrote:
    He also needs another 1 hour task. Something he can do by himself and not walk around drunk as I'm sure someone will suggest :D

I agree - this constant needing someone else to do a task gets a bit annoying espescially with Maude's 1 hour and 8 hour and the Suzanne the Witch's 12 hour....
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    lawso69970 wrote:

Shop at Kwik-E-Mart?
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited November 2013
    lawso69970 wrote:

Shop at Kwik-E-Mart?

:lol: I hate the KEM tasks
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I hate KEM tasks to, maybe if we got the steel mill he could party there or something like that.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited November 2013
    Nelly1989 wrote:
    lawso69970 wrote:

I agree - this constant needing someone else to do a task gets a bit annoying espescially with Maude's 1 hour and 8 hour and the Suzanne the Witch's 12 hour....

I love the joint tasks...just have to remember to keep the other character free (Homer/Maude, Homer/Witch, Ned/Inspector, Rod/Todd, Smithers/Mr Burns, etc)
  • heidioosthui
    113 posts
    edited November 2013
    I must say I love joint tasks too, wish every character had at least one, great way for players constantly working their characters to save some time. When I was new Ned was constantly chatting to Maud and Smithers 'driving' Mr Burns around.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited November 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    I hate KEM tasks to, maybe if we got the steel mill he could party there or something like that.

You'd love that :wink:
  • bobbysharp10
    46 posts
    edited November 2013
    I don't mind most of the joint tasks at all.. Although I don't like how how Maude has one with homer and Ned I would rather just the homer one!
    I'd also like to see them exchange some of the kwick e mart tasks for other ones as you progress in the game.. It just screams lazy at level 37 when so many buildings just sit there unused. I understand the "low level" appeal but half the fun I had with this game was trying to unlock the tasks. It just doesn't make sense, I would be happy even if they had an update that wasn't a level, building or character but instead new tasks.. They could update it almost weekly if they wanted to that way.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I don't mind most of the joint tasks at all.. Although I don't like how how Maude has one with homer and Ned I would rather just the homer one!
    I'd also like to see them exchange some of the kwick e mart tasks for other ones as you progress in the game.. It just screams lazy at level 37 when so many buildings just sit there unused. I understand the "low level" appeal but half the fun I had with this game was trying to unlock the tasks. It just doesn't make sense, I would be happy even if they had an update that wasn't a level, building or character but instead new tasks.. They could update it almost weekly if they wanted to that way.

i love when all the characters are in one building
  • chud3
    141 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    i like the joint smithers/burns animation, but the vampire burns 1 hr quest animation is too awesome not to use. smithers needs a new 1 hr task.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    be patient

they are constantly adding new buildings to the game and there could always be another task added for characters.
    I hope that eventually Ralph has a 4 hour task. Maybe once they add a slide as a decoration he will go sliding for 4 hours.
  • fizzbin71825
    233 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    To go back to the original topic - I think the confusion is that when you have Smithers "sleep one off," his animation changes to the "Hideous Drunken Wreck" animation and he slowly stumbles to the police station, whereas all the others sprint to the quest location.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    To go back to the original topic - I think the confusion is that when you have Smithers "sleep one off," his animation changes to the "Hideous Drunken Wreck" animation and he slowly stumbles to the police station, whereas all the others sprint to the quest location.

9Ik0zfD.jpg
  • fizzbin71825
    233 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

9Ik0zfD.jpg

Now you see, I can't tell if you're serious or not!

EDIT because I have trouble typing until I finish my coffee
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

9Ik0zfD.jpg

Now you see, I can't tell if you're serious or not!

EDIT because I have trouble typing until I finish my coffee

that's part of the master plan.
    I was not the one confused by this.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!