Er, what's the task called?

It's the 30 minute one
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    He has at least one more task. Running away from a lot of bees haha :lol:

Now that I want to see~! *adds Bumblebee Man to shopping list*

That would be 'Ay, Dios No Me Ama!', his 30-minute task.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    No the one time I'm actually trying to make a valuable contribution and help a fellow player (rather than just showing off a bad attitude towards innocent newbies), mwdalton beats me to it...
  • fmarazzo30851
    53 posts
    edited November 2013
    Frink is good for the price u get a character and building which is wayyy better than say jimbo for 150 donuts
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited November 2013
    I told myself I would not buy Jimbo as his price is just way too high (still have not succumbed to the pressure) but I won't lie I am tempted as there really is no premium character I don't have (ones that are able to do tasks anyways....).
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited November 2013
    I like disco Stu. His hour task is cool, but how fast does he move when you have to tap him. Frink is good as well.

Anyone who doesn't have to go to the KM for their hour tasks I like :lol:
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited November 2013
    lawso69970 wrote:

^ THIS!

Moe's is the spot as well I try to avoid...
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    Nelly1989 wrote:
    lawso69970 wrote:

^ THIS!

Moe's is the spot as well I try to avoid...

Yes, yes, yes. It's annoying when 20 characters all go to the same KEM. When you take them off task, one of them always slips by you and wanders around unproductively. Same deal every morning at Moe's.
  • Aphra82
    61 posts
    edited November 2013

Hello neighbour! :D
    I was going to get Frink with my freemium donuts, but I'm seriously tempted by Bumblebee man 'cos of the 24 hour Channel 6 task, which with the multiple-tap-thing would give good payouts. I'm at level 37, but I'm still building stuff so extra cash is always very handy.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Many of my neighbours have Frink, and since I visit them everyday, it's almost like having Frink myself.

I'm also deciding how to spend my freemium-earned donuts. I have my sights on Bumblebee Man if only because of his costume and how he has an amusing task outdoors. Not many of my friends have him, so he's rarity. Thing is, I can't understand Spanish. I know he has one outdoor task where he flaps his arms and trips everywhere, but is that all there is to him? Or does he have another outdoor task I haven't seen yet?

His only 2 outside tasks are a half hour and an hour. So wouldn't recommend getting him. He just usually wanders around my town aimlessly. No need to understand Spanish. He doesn't speak it correctly anyway. It's sort of a joke. :wink:
    I'd get Frink before I'd get him or I'd get Otto. Both of them have some longer outside tasks and I like those two the best, if you're low on donuts that is.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Stop ur buyings tomorrow gil will be here
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the tips guys. I have Bumblebee Man on my list now and will see what Xmas has in store for us. I dunno, Bumblebee Man just looks a bit more amusing than Otto or Frink, but that's just my personal preference. Also, I'm an hourly player :)
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Barney doesn't pay premium rates. My favorite is Otto. Pays premium rates, and lots of outdoor tasks. BUT not voiced.

Have a look at the FAQ section of the forum. One of the pinned threads is a "Complete Character List". You can see which ones pay premium if that appeals to you. :)

Even though Barney doesn't pay premium, he does give Homer and Ned a 20 hour task that pays $750 a piece, which I think is a little better in a way. Also the building looks really cool in my opinion. :D
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Aphra82 wrote:

Hello neighbour! :D
    I was going to get Frink with my freemium donuts, but I'm seriously tempted by Bumblebee man 'cos of the 24 hour Channel 6 task, which with the multiple-tap-thing would give good payouts. I'm at level 37, but I'm still building stuff so extra cash is always very handy.
    Channel Ocho was my highest building payout even before the multi-tap-thing (something like $110 an hour) and now it's easily my highest-paying anything. I'm super glad to have it.
  • Veggiefox
    95 posts
    edited November 2013
    Disco Stew is good.

Mmm, Disco Stew...
    lol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!