EA Forums - Banner

Would You Rather? game

Replies

• antpants7
    375 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Squids.

Would you rather be saved by Thor or Iron Man?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Thor. I kinda feel he'd be less of a * about it..

Would you rather stand on a ledge at the top of a tall building, or go in a shark cage?
  • noahsun123
    165 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Would you rather stand on a ledge at the top of a tall building, or go in a shark cage?

Ledge, true love but no friends or the bestest friends but no love.
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    noahsun123 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Ledge, true love but no friends or the bestest friends but no love.
    Ooooh that's really tough. I might have to say true love. I guess I could always make new friends :lol:
    Would you rather go into I'm a celebrity for 3 weeks or X factor for 3 months (and be a bad singer)?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm a Celebrity. I...think...

Would you rather never travel or never eat out?
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I'm a Celebrity. I...think...

Would you rather never travel or never eat out?

Never travel. At least it would give me an excuse to avoid the in-laws, and I'm close enough to some excellent restaurants to not need to travel far for truly great food.

Would you rather have a filling (with the usual anaesthetic), or be kicked in the **** (standard boot, presume no permanent damage)?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll need fillings, so I'll say that. As enticing as the kick to the **** sounded.. :P

Would you rather have ugly & smart kids, or beautiful & dumb kids?
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll need fillings, so I'll say that. As enticing as the kick to the **** sounded.. :P

Would you rather have ugly & smart kids, or beautiful & dumb kids?

Ugly & smart.

Would you rather live forever but show your age, or die when you're "due" but retain your youthful looks?
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited November 2013
    die when due but retain youthful looks

Would you rather be forgotten or hatefully remembered?
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    die when due but retain youthful looks

Would you rather be forgotten or hatefully remembered?

Hatefully remembered. Everyone who does something worthwhile is hated by someone. Change never pleases everyone.

Would you rather live in Ancient Rome, or Ancient Egypt?
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Hatefully remembered. Everyone who does something worthwhile is hated by someone. Change never pleases everyone.

Both sound pretty brutal, but Rome would probably have less scorching heat.

Would you rather have six arms, with the four bottom ones sprouting out of your arm pits usually dead and limp, except for when someone is taking your picture, in which case they will quickly come alive and give douchey hand gestures, like peace signs and "west sides,"

or,

Would you rather have an condition similar to a mogwai, where if you eat after midnight, you will spawn gremlins out of your belly button?
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    Bravewall wrote:

Both sound pretty brutal, but Rome would probably have less scorching heat.

Would you rather have six arms, with the four bottom ones sprouting out of your arm pits usually dead and limp, except for when someone is taking your picture, in which case they will quickly come alive and give douchey hand gestures, like peace signs and "west sides,"

or,

Would you rather have an condition similar to a mogwai, where if you eat after midnight, you will spawn gremlins out of your belly button?

And you thought MINE were brutal?!

I'd take the latter... I'm too old to be up after midnight much these days, so it'd be more easily avoided. Plus it wouldn't necessitate custom tailoring on my entire wardrobe, and a whole new sleeping position, and... yeah. And perhaps the gremlins would be cute or, if evil little things, trainable...

tumblr_m68zw68icF1rr9d7p.jpg

Would you rather be a muppet, or a cartoon?
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Would you rather be a muppet, or a cartoon?
    Cartoon. As a cartoon, I can do whatever they want, and won't need a hand up my rectum, for me to even be alive.

Would you rather make a modest income career out of testing genetically modified foods for scientists, who have no idea what they are doing, or feeding you,

or would you rather make minimum wage for an environmentally friendly sustainable solutions company, but your boss is actually Satan, and you are the only one who knows?
  • st33lcas3
    256 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Satan, because he wouldn't care if I'm cranking Slayer at my desk.

Would you rather clean the folds of a naked Melissa McCarthy or be wrapped in cellophane and swimming in Elmer's glue.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I don't really know what the glue one would be like, so I'll have to go with the fold-cleaning one :|

Would you rather live in a house-boat, or a caravan?
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited December 2013
    Houseboat, I think it be fun to set sail at a moments notice ;)

Would you like to not have to sleep for the rest of your life, or be able to breathe under under water?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Breathe underwater, I think that could be a useful skill.

Would you rather have a dog or a cat?
  • antpants7
    375 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Dog, of course. Even if it had shifty eyes. :P

Would you rather only be able to see cool colours (blues, greens, purples) or warm colours (reds, oranges, yellows)?
  • st33lcas3
    256 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Cool colors

Would you rather vacation on a tropical island or in the wilderness.
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    tropical island< I like the lil umbrellas in the drinks

Would you rather have Coke or Pepsi
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.