EA Forums - Banner

Out of curiosity...

Prev13
Hoping that the lunatic who did tell me about TSTO doesn't actually see this thread... :D

Replies

• JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited November 2013
    Some lunatic told me about it... and then i decided to date her.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I love your polls, Pull! :lol: Never change, or grow as a person in any significant way :wink:

Haha, the prison one....
  • porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited November 2013
    ... How did you find out about The Simpsons Tapped Out?

Uc1jI.gif

Lol, love it, I could tell you but then I would have to kill you, shhh, top secret!
  • carlamarie669
    140 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Crazy flying monkeys... maybe...

I actually don't know, it just appeared in my kindle fire apps downloads - so I thought I'd give it a go.
    Now I'm addicted.

Damn you, kindle!
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    As a fan of the Simpsons I went to the App Store on my device and put into the search field "Simpsons", TSTO came up, and that's how I found out about it.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited November 2013
    ... How did you find out about The Simpsons Tapped Out?

Uc1jI.gif

The dude!!!
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    adruralo52 wrote:
    As a fan of the Simpsons I went to the App Store on my device and put into the search field "Simpsons", TSTO came up, and that's how I found out about it.

Me too and the prison thing mostly.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I never downloaded it the first time it was offered. I had thought, "who wants to build a Springfield?" Later I regretted that decision and kept waiting for it to come back in the App Store. Just took a few days and I was hooked. If I had any idea how much money I would end up spending on this game..... :shock: :mrgreen:
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I think I heard about it somewhere online long before I had my Kindle.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited November 2013
    While on good behavior in prison someone dared me to try it
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I saw an add during the Simpsons on tv

Don't see that option on the poll
  • Pyroxenite117
    74 posts
    edited November 2013
    I was watching a lets play of road rage on youtube, and decided to search for the simpsons on the goigle play store. I downloaded it on my ipad a few days later considering it wasnt available yet.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm at the mother-in-laws for TG. First time in forever that I didn't cook on Thanksgiving.

I play EA's Scrabble... I love it. I saw a tiny ad saying Other Free Games by EA. (I have the paid version of Scrabble but anyway) I was out of Scrabble games and thought... Huh, it's free, why not. Free! HA!

Now I'm addicted. I love the game.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Play store had it on the top of the free list. So I checked it out. Saw that the highest item only required level 26 and thought how long could that take?
  • xtremehumv196
    65 posts
    edited November 2013
    As big of a Simpsons fan as I am, I found out about this game waaaay later than I should have. Hate that I missed the cool brown house :x
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    As big of a Simpsons fan as I am, I found out about this game waaaay later than I should have. Hate that I missed the cool brown house :x

I love that house... I have it. I wish we could have gotten more than one and I hope they do a rerelease for everyone who didn't get a shot at it.
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    I never downloaded it the first time it was offered. I had thought, "who wants to build a Springfield?" Later I regretted that decision and kept waiting for it to come back in the App Store. Just took a few days and I was hooked. If I had any idea how much money I would end up spending on this game..... :shock: :mrgreen:

"Daddy, what does regret mean?
    Well son, the funny thing about regret is,
    It's better to regret something you have done,
    Than to regret something you haven't done.
    And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend,
    Be sure and tell her, SATAN, SATAN, SATAN!!!"
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I found out Tapped Out was available for Android in a review for the phone I was interested in getting. Needless to say , it was a strong selling point! So , I got the phone and started playing the same day.
  • Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    An angel appeared in a dream. I can't remember how I found out so that must be it. 8)
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Jamie5966 wrote:
    An angel appeared in a dream. I can't remember how I found out so that must be it. 8)

Imaginary friends? That's so yesterday. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.