EA Forums - Banner

You don't have to stay in Krustyland...

Agreed. Although I must point out that the server does not dump them in Krustyland, they dump themselves there by tapping it on the friend screen. Not everyone knows this (it took me months of playing to figure it out) but some might be deliberately going to Krustyland.

Replies

• subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    I think its just a case of accidentally hitting KL instead of SF and cant be bothered loading up SF
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    What happens in krustyland stays in krustyland?
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited November 2013

Beat me to it.

I'm just happy when people visit my KL... I mean I dressed it up all pretty and stuck a bow on it and I'm the only one going there.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013

Beat me to it.

I'm just happy when people visit my KL... I mean I dressed it up all pretty and stuck a bow on it and I'm the only one going there.

I have up spending too much time there, I have all the land, some decorations and 100k tickets banked just in case but I'm not sending many of my sf there anymore
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    I hate Krustyland, for many reasons and I cannot understand why if you are a level 37 you would prefer collecting a few KL tickets instead of 750 XP x 3 if you enter my town 3 times. :?
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    I think its just a case of accidentally hitting KL instead of SF and cant be bothered loading up SF

So that's what causes me to end up there - I figured it was random... :oops:

Although I do jump straight back on the bus when it happens :)
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    I hate Krustyland, for many reasons and I cannot understand why if you are a level 37 you would prefer collecting a few KL tickets instead of 750 XP x 3 if you enter my town 3 times. :?

Not everyone hates Krustyland as much as you, and not everyone needs a few XP points. For players that have millions in the bank and already leveled up a few times a few XP points won't matter.

For people that have less than 1000 Krustyland tickets, a few tickets help a lot more than a few XP points.

The XP meter is no longer locked, so just a small XP bonus doesn't make a huge difference. Where a few tickets could get that next piece of land.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The first rule of Krustyland is you do not talk about Krustyland
    The second rule of Krustyland is you must be at least this height to ride.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    But you can't stay here?
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I've been neglecting my kl. I only go to my neighbor's kl when they haven't visited me for over a week. If you're active in my town, I try really hard to reciprocate. If not, I'll pick up a few tix. Why not?
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:

Not everyone hates Krustyland as much as you, and not everyone needs a few XP points. For players that have millions in the bank and already leveled up a few times a few XP points won't matter.

For people that have less than 1000 Krustyland tickets, a few tickets help a lot more than a few XP points.

The XP meter is no longer locked, so just a small XP bonus doesn't make a huge difference. Where a few tickets could get that next piece of land.

Well I have million in the bank. XP allow me to get the bonus donuts, if you tap your tiles and go in your neighbors town regularly you can get at least 6 donuts per week this way, which in my mind is much better than a few KL tickets. I don't know how you can say that an average of 650 XP per tap on a tile is a few XP... it is a lot especially if you hit the tile 3times than it is close to 2000 XP... And you get what in KL? 9 tickets per friends? I might not be a math genius but 2000 XP vs 9 tickets the choice for me is easy.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited November 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:

Well I have million in the bank. XP allow me to get the bonus donuts, if you tap your tiles and go in your neighbors town regularly you can get at least 6 donuts per week this way, which in my mind is much better than a few KL tickets. I don't know how you can say that an average of 650 XP per tap on a tile is a few XP... it is a lot especially if you hit the tile 3times than it is close to 2000 XP... And you get what in KL? 9 tickets per friends? I might not be a math genius but 2000 XP vs 9 tickets the choice for me is easy.
    For those really high "level" people, no amount of XP appears to move the bonus bar much anymore. The XP requirement to get the next bonus increases every time you get one. After a certain point (and I'm close to there), the next donut bonus experience requirement is like a month (or more) away and then there's really just no point tapping your way to $0.30.
  • 10SecondsOK
    34 posts
    edited November 2013
    I tap tiles first but if you dont have a tile up, Im probably going to tap KL because I have never taken time to build it up yet. Other than the tile glitch it all pays the same xp so getting a few tickets helps out more than the few bucks I get in town.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited November 2013
    It's a choice. I make so much xp & $ that I just visit neighbors that visit me. If the come to kl then I go there for them. I try to help where I can.
  • xtremehumv196
    65 posts
    edited November 2013
    I just started on my Krustyland (after finding out you can win donuts in the Sideshow You game), and need tickets. So i've been visiting krustyland in towns that dont visit me and/or aren't using any glitches (squidport tile, channel 6, farm). Pretty sure everyone who visits KL does so on purpose.
  • eG-Yak
    55 posts
    edited November 2013
    I tend to look at the players city graphic from the friends list view.

I visit the city and check for tiles, news reports and crops. At that point if i've any clicks left and I noticed their KL was underdeveloped/in progress i'll visit KL for them. If not, graffiti.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.