EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Who is your favorite character from The Simpsons?

2Next

Replies

  • lalaland538
    94 posts
    edited November 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    80sarcades wrote:
    Burns. Every so often I'm tempted to mimic his cruel laugh. That and his 'excellent' is just so...evil :D

    See, that's why this is such a hard question, I really do enjoy Mr Burns and while were at it I also love sycophantic Smithers quite a bit as well.

    Great word!

    And Yes, I realized after I posed question... I couldn't really definitely answer it myself. :oops:
  • mbonizzoni303
    51 posts
    edited November 2013
    Supt. Chalmers always nails it when hes onscreen. So he's up there..

    Charles Montgomery Burns, is a great republican, and hero 1%er, basically just awesome.

    Do I Really have to choose¿
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited November 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    80sarcades wrote:
    Burns. Every so often I'm tempted to mimic his cruel laugh. That and his 'excellent' is just so...evil :D

    See, that's why this is such a hard question, I really do enjoy Mr Burns and while were at it I also love sycophantic Smithers quite a bit as well.

    Great word!

    And Yes, I realized after I posed question... I couldn't really definitely answer it myself. :oops:

    I love that word! What is I find odd is that I despise sycophants, yet I find Smithers boot licking ways endearing. I guess I give cartoon characters a pass in situations such as this. :)
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited November 2013
    Frink. First premium character I bought. I am ALL about the Frink. :D
  • Anurchy
    146 posts
    edited November 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    Three way tie: Frink, Edna, Otto.

    Judging by your avatar, I may have to change my opinions on Marge :P
  • BrandoMG
    101 posts
    edited November 2013
    I would have to say Burns, so many great episodes and one liners
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Patty and Selma for their cynical, realistic views and for how they tease Homer. Marge for being the one who says "I told you so". And maybe Flanders for his heart warming moments. Anyone remember the time when he made that super awesome hot chocolate for Bart? I want a hot chocolate!
    BrandoMG wrote:
    I would have to say Burns, so many great episodes and one liners

    Yes, and Burns. He evil!
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited November 2013
    Anurchy wrote:
    tlindfors wrote:
    Three way tie: Frink, Edna, Otto.

    Judging by your avatar, I may have to change my opinions on Marge :P

    It's the nursing cap isn't it, they all love the cap. :wink:
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I like Dr. Nick Riviera :-)

    I agree, without him I wouldn't have realised I was afflicted with bonus eruptus and skin failure



    I need some transdental electromacide
  • stugg93
    11 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'll say someone who hasn't been mentioned yet, Willie. Other great characters include Mr. Burns, Ralph Wiggum, Selma and Patty and Waylon Smithers
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Hands down, its Milhouse.
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited November 2013
    Marge!
  • zmeia2423
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    duffman is here to refill your beer :lol: and moe
  • Anurchy
    146 posts
    edited November 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    Anurchy wrote:
    tlindfors wrote:
    Three way tie: Frink, Edna, Otto.

    Judging by your avatar, I may have to change my opinions on Marge :P

    It's the nursing cap isn't it, they all love the cap. :wink:

    Yeah of course! Don't forget that.. Um.. ... Goodbye!
  • skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited November 2013
    Goota be Willie ya wee littl' bligh'er
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    LennyAdd wrote:
    I think my avatar says it all... :)
    And yet it contradicts your username... :?

    Lenny is my second favourite character (that doesn't mean I like his annoying screaming). It just wouldn't sound right if my username was RodAdd :lol:
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm a big fan of Sideshow Bob. Such a funny and strangely likeable character(which is a odd thing to say seeing as he's a murderer). And the voice used for him suits Sideshow Bob perfectly. I just wish he was a playable character in Tapped Out.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • xxexcoxx
    11 posts
    edited November 2013
    Bart
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.