EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Does anybody else wish...

2Next

Replies

• MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    Sooner or later every thread on this board turns into a discussion either about the glitch or about Josh. Or both.

You're not suggesting that Josh is a glitch, are you? :wink:

No. But I'm suggesting the glitch might be joshing with us.
  • sdgus68
    97 posts
    edited November 2013

If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything. Problem solved.

• kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited November 2013
    hcregular wrote:
    I'd go to grow corn, but then I'd get random tasks to grow other crops stuck in my taskbar for months... NO.

I've been growing corn for about 45 days (about halfway done yay!) and haven't gotten a single task to grow anything else. Not sure if I'm lucky or what
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    On topic: I think it's different for KL. People can have their KL bus stop ANYWHERE. SP is pretty much in the same spot for everyone. Super easy to find.

So, honestly? It might save 2.5 seconds. But I'll still spend it wandering around their SF looking for the Stage/Farm/Ch 6/being nosy anyways.

Oh, and @annettemarc, I love when people are growing Silvertounge. That crop stands out and makes their farm so much easier to find! Also, I agree, I think Josh must be a glitch. :mrgreen:

That's a good point... I was looking for the bus in my husband's town this morning and despite his being much smaller than mine, it took me ages to find it. Part of the problem for me is that some of my neighbours have huge house farms in their LZ, so I inevitably tap a house when trying to scroll. Then I have to deal with the annoyance at their farm and feeling like a bad neighbour for missing out on a "proper" tap. But that would be eliminated nicely by the idea of having a moveable marker.

If someone has a huge house farm in the LZ, that's on them. Sure, you miss a tap, but really? If they cared they'd move the giant housefarm.

I do like the idea that I could pick my LZ. that would be better.
  • xxexcoxx
    11 posts
    edited November 2013
    Well you can't really do. Much unless you dictate them or make more accounts
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    On topic: I think it's different for KL. People can have their KL bus stop ANYWHERE. SP is pretty much in the same spot for everyone. Super easy to find.

So, honestly? It might save 2.5 seconds. But I'll still spend it wandering around their SF looking for the Stage/Farm/Ch 6/being nosy anyways.

Oh, and @annettemarc, I love when people are growing Silvertounge. That crop stands out and makes their farm so much easier to find! Also, I agree, I think Josh must be a glitch. :mrgreen:

That's a good point... I was looking for the bus in my husband's town this morning and despite his being much smaller than mine, it took me ages to find it. Part of the problem for me is that some of my neighbours have huge house farms in their LZ, so I inevitably tap a house when trying to scroll. Then I have to deal with the annoyance at their farm and feeling like a bad neighbour for missing out on a "proper" tap. But that would be eliminated nicely by the idea of having a moveable marker.

It would make sense, to me at least, if the LZ was actually the krustyland bus, as after all, that is supposedly what gets you between SF and KL.
    And if you wanted to put the bus next to squidport etc, then you could :)

For anyone who hadn't yet got to getting the bus, then a random spot, I guess.
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited November 2013
    The tile effect has been around between 1 to 2 months if they wanted to fix it they would they realized how ridiculous long it was going to take to finish sp and changed it up
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    OP: it would be nice to be able to go straight to sp. it does make sense that you cant because it is the same map.
    hcregular wrote:
    I'd go to grow corn, but then I'd get random tasks to grow other crops stuck in my taskbar for months... NO.
    triffids haunt my dreams. they popped up on my task bar the same day that i started my corn. im almost more excited to bang out those triffids than to harvest my corn(about 29 days).
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Consider this. It never was a glitch to begin with. It was put into the game in one of the small updates EA always gives us that appear to do nothing. Is it a coincidence that CH6 and the farm has the same so called "Glitch" Just a thought
  • Anurchy
    146 posts
    edited December 2013
    I always think this everytime I visit my neighbours! I guess the main reason might be that towns aren't too big to be navigated around by yourself (I'd like EA to do it for me :P) but I don't mind right now that it doesn't because most of my neighbours don't have tiles up on their port, ugh!
  • henn3001
    160 posts
    edited December 2013
    Exactly! Are there people that impatient that they spend donuts to speed things up?

Yes.
    When the Squidport Update was new, there were people on here, that had a massive Squidport after a few hours. I did'nt get it either, I accused them as Donut Hacker 8) . Same with the Krustyland Update.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.