EA Forums - Banner

Birthdays.. What's ur?

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'll be twenty three tomorrow!

Emmcee Skyrim is now Undaunted now. I just figure that out a month ago.

No matter how old you get you can act like a kid, nothing wrong with that'
    i thought it was common knowledge by know :lol:.

Wait What............

8674a-wait_what.gif

Only joking :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I'll be twenty three tomorrow!

Emmcee Skyrim is now Undaunted now. I just figure that out a month ago.

No matter how old you get you can act like a kid, nothing wrong with that'
    i thought it was common knowledge by know :lol:.

Wait What............

8674a-wait_what.gif

Only joking :lol:
    image.jpg

:lol::mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2013
    image.jpg

Brilliant :lol: 8)

You crack me up :D
  • Baekonn
    46 posts
    edited December 2013
    philieb wrote:
    zicoboo wrote:
    zicoboo wrote:
    April 14th.
    I'm already over birthdays, it's just another day and I don't like getting older :cry:

Like my bf says "he doesn't get older he just celebrates his anniversary if his 21st birthday again....

Edit: of.
    :lol:
    Maybe I am too worried... I haven't even got to 21 yet lol

21 is the magic number. At least here in the US. Can't drink otherwise. If you were constantly celebrating anything lower you wouldn't be allowed to have any fun!!! 8)
    You guys are allowed to have sex, join the army and buy guns without so much as a valid drivers license when you are 16/18.
    It still baffles me that you can't have a drink until you are 21, fake i.d's must be popular over there.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    image.jpg

Brilliant :lol: 8)

You crack me up :D
    Iv decided to put my decorations up. Iv just realised I ain't got enough sockets :(. And I'm not sacrificing my xbox! Although I maybe take out my kinect.... But I think i may want it to shout at Netflix :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2013
    Iv decided to put my decorations up. Iv just realised I ain't got enough sockets :(. And I'm not sacrificing my xbox! Although I maybe take out my kinect.... But I think i may want it to shout at Netflix :?

Sacrifice your xbox?? :shock:

Once you got your tree up you should post a pic ;) just so we can see if you did a good job or not :lol:
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Once you got your tree up you should post a pic ;) just so we can see if you did a good job or not :lol:
    haha my tree sux it's a fibre optic tree and iv lost the lead :roll: and it's some weird lead that I don't think is English lol. So I'm having to stick normal light on there :lol::mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

haha my tree sux it's a fibre optic tree and iv lost the lead :roll: and it's some weird lead that I don't think is English lol. So I'm having to stick normal light on there :lol::mrgreen:

Now i really wanna see the finished tree with a normal light on top 1wc01R2.gif
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Now i really wanna see the finished tree with a normal light on top 1wc01R2.gif
    lol I'm leaving the tree till last so there! :P :lol:

Sorry for de-railing :oops: It's your fault NeO!
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm not sure if this is allowed but only post ur month and day of your bday just to be safe... No posting years. And why you love ur day!

Most love thier birthdays I do because of cake n presents! Which is tomorrow
    December 3rd!

WHATS URS!?

Ha Ha, beat you by one day (well 1 day and a few years). My birthday is today Dec. 2.

Thanx for starting this thread, I wasn't sure how I could announce it without being too obvious.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    I'm not sure if this is allowed but only post ur month and day of your bday just to be safe... No posting years. And why you love ur day!

Most love thier birthdays I do because of cake n presents! Which is tomorrow
    December 3rd!

WHATS URS!?

Ha Ha, beat you by one day (well 1 day and a few years). My birthday is today Dec. 2.

Thanx for starting this thread, I wasn't sure how I could announce it without being too obvious.
    Happy Birthday!!!
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:

No posting years. And why you love ur day

Happy Birthday!!!

Thanx, I'm just glad jennifer said no years. I forget to answer the why part. For me it's usually the day I get the X'mas lights out (might not actually get them up but at least I start getting into the mood).
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    June 6th, Gemini, which explains everything
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013
    Mine is January 25th. I'm the baby new year! Jk
    I really don't like my birthday being on January 25th because it's a depressing time of year!
    It's the dead of winter here in New York. The holidays are over, your credit card bills from everything you charged for Christmas are arriving, your New Year's resolutions are in shambles and don't forget about those few extra pounds you packed on especially with those extra trips to the dessert table! I'm not exactly sure but I think the first Few days in February one of them is blue Monday. Psychiatrist's & Doctors report an uptick in people feeling depressed and seeking prescriptions. Bah humbug!

Happy birthday Dgwglenn!!!! I wish you a very happy birthday, I hope you have a good one!

I just found this. Great, it's the day before my birthday, not February!
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6847012/[url][/url]
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    May 9th!

Going on tapped out! :P
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    April 13th I like it cause usually when it falls on a Friday it's both Good Friday and Friday the 13th lol.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited December 2013
    15/09 which is incidentally my pay date every month :mrgreen:

• jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Lol that's really weird. I just by chance looked on the off topic discussion and saw this. My birthdays today, December 2nd! Lol my birthdays just before your Jen :)

Also I never knew you were skyrim "undaunted" ! :lol: it's gonna be really weird calling you that now! I wondered were you were, thought you were another forum regular who had disappeared since I started posting . Glad your here though! :)
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    Lol that's really weird. I just by chance looked on the off topic discussion and saw this. My birthdays today, December 2nd! Lol my birthdays just before your Jen :)

Also I never knew you were skyrim "undaunted" ! :lol: it's gonna be really weird calling you that now! I wondered were you were, thought you were another forum regular who had disappeared since I started posting . Glad your here though! :)

Happy Birthday!
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Happy birthday Jen, Glenn and Jacko!

Mine is November 26th
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.