EA Forums - Banner

How long have you been here?

Prev1
I've been on the forum since March 11 2013 but I've been playing TSTO since mid October 2012 A month after I got my iPhone. I wish I had found the forum back then.

Replies

• direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    01/02/2013. I had to go look into my messages to see when my first post was.

Edit: Forgot to post how long I've been playing. Started late March 2012. Tried to uninstall/reinstall the game after they took it down and had to wait until August to play again. Got 60 free doughnuts though.
  • luckofthedru
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    11/04/2013 12:14:12,

But I've been playing tapped out since December of 2012, first on ipod, but then android when they finally brought it over.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013

Were you lurking for a while? In your "date joined" under your avatar it says 11/5/2012
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

Were you lurking for a while? In your "date joined" under your avatar it says 11/5/2012

No, I think that is the date when I signed up for my EA account for xBox.
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited December 2013
    About 10 weeks for me. I lurked for a few days before hand. Took me months to find the forum after I started playing, though - I don't know why it didn't occur to me to look sooner.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    Well as I was a complete noob. I started a few post with my xbox persona ( as I don't have my skyrim info) but the join date is when I joined the forums not when I joined with with xbox.

Registration date: 10/20/2012 01:59:16
    So just over a year :lol: not taking lurking into account tho! :mrgreen:

What a bumpy ride it's been but glad I found this place. With ton of info and awesome guys n Gals :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Even through a Shibaaag!!! in there :lol:
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    Started game: early Sept. 2012
    Started lurking this forum: During the great server crash of Halloween 2012 to find out what was going on
    Heeded prompt to open Origin account: 11/11/2012
    Continued lurking forum for tips but didn't participate because of lack of mods (had to look hard for the good stuff)
    Noticed gradual improvement in quality of discussion and finally started participating in forum actively: Halloween 2013
  • Sbx426
    7 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have been playing the game since June and came to the forums in October :D
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Started playing the game from the beginning and lurked the forum awhile befor signing up before whacking day to get friends so I could complete the tasks
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited December 2013
    Been playing since 09/2012, joined the forum shortly after in October of last year, I came for answers and tips. A survivor or no less than two forum wars and the subsequent exodus of cool regulars.
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've been here since last October needed some friends for the Halloween update and have stayed ever since
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Started lurking the forum in October 2012.

Join date is to my left. (I think it's January 2013...not sure though) :)
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    philieb wrote:
    Started lurking the forum in October 2012.

Join date is to my left. (I think it's January 2013...not sure though) :)

Me too.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Since 5/19/13!

Joined game tail end of March '13
  • Nipponnay703
    123 posts
    edited December 2013
    I can't remember how long I've been playing the game, a few months I think. It was during the update with Homer riding the KL rollercoaster :D

I'm a full on lurker of the forums, love it here though! One of my friends who is also my TSTO neighbour thought I was cheating during Halloween because I was getting loads of goo every day, and I couldn't work out why she thought that. Then I realised it was because she's not aware of these forums and only has about 5 friends herself!
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited December 2013
    Posting now so I can read over on the left to see my join date. Will Edit in a couple of minutes once I finish reading.

Edit: Really?!? Beginning of October is all? I feel like I've been here for ages! It took me a while to post anything but I lurked for a while. Mostly snagging people's info from the Add Me thread.

Edit Edit: hey look, I've surpassed 100 posts.
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    My first post was 9th of May 2013. I joined on the 11th of April but I lurked for a while :-) . Can't believe it's been almost 7 months now, wow what am I doing with my life :lol:
  • Pyroxenite117
    74 posts
    edited December 2013
    I started playing December 3rd 2012, one year anniversary today.

I joined the forum December 12th but that username is in limbo since I changed my origin I'd in June.
  • haggis_balls
    187 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Started playing game in May (I think) during Gils deal where he was wandering round our towns selling day old donuts. Started lurking on here in June and only recently started posting more regularly.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Starting lurking around Saint Patti's Day, pulled the trigger in June. Been playing since the near beginning of the game, but never thought to seek out a forum.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.