EA Forums - Banner

Submarine?

Prev1
Do you really want the sub? If not wait for Christmas.

Replies

• MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Supposedly a 2% bonus for 50 donuts.. We've seen worse investments..

I bought it, but only because I wanted more water features... It looks really out of place with every other water feature being wooden, then this big metal looking thing... It also just floats, doesn't dive or make any noise when you tap on it...
  • battkatt
    106 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I bought it for tHe % and the fact that it was a Tom Clancy reference, liked his books, met the man, is a cool submarine!!
    Not the best multiplier, but neat none the less!!
  • mrjassmith
    158 posts
    edited December 2013

I had exactly 50 doughnuts.

I now have 0 doughnuts.

:-)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for all your immediate responses! If its not the best multiplier then I will wait. I was going to save up for the mayflower but I think that has an even worse multiplier. Thanks
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Should I buy the submarine or wait for Christmas? I currently have 87 donuts and don't buy them.
    It is a limited time item, but don't know when the limit time is up.
    It has a 2.25% bonus.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mrjassmith wrote:
    I had exactly 50 doughnuts. That's Excellent!!!

I now have 0 doughnuts. That's always a bummer

:-)

But you get the submarine and that's is Excellent as well :D
  • xtremehumv196
    65 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thank god it's not 100 doughnuts like the mayflower
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't have the option to even see the sub...
    What's up? Do I have to do a task first?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    but the mayflower looks way cooler than the sub
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    If you only have 87 donuts, I would wait first until the Holiday update rolls out tomorrow most likely and see what your preference is.

The sub will be around until next Monday the latest.
  • Donna4612
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    What submarine????

I don't show it anywhere. I did get a small update, but saw nothing was changed. Is that when the sub came?
  • Fate919
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    i havent buy it yet, i will wait until tomorrow to see whether the Christmas update comes or not, it is a limited item therefore I might consider buying it eventually...
  • Fate919
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    for those who dont know what the submarine is.. it is a new tie-in update today which you can find in 'premium stuff' called USC Tom Clancy..
  • Donna4612
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Fate919 wrote:
    for those who dont know what the submarine is.. it is a new tie-in update today which you can find in 'premium stuff' called USC Tom Clancy..

I don't have anything like the USC Tom Clancy in my premium stuff. Does someone trigger it?
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't understand why they don't make the bonus multiplier based on donut cost. Why is some lame Grumple Balloon 25 donuts and a 2% bonus yet this sub costs 25 donuts more and only gives you 1/2% for your hard earned donuts. I have like 1,400 donuts and even if this is a limited item I'm going to just wait to see what items they have to offer during the upcoming event.
  • Fate919
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    Should I buy the submarine or wait for Christmas? I currently have 87 donuts and don't buy them.

it should come along with Lisa and Skinner 4 hours tasks, try to reload your game and hope it works :)
  • haggis_balls
    187 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Fate919 wrote:

it should come along with Lisa and Skinner 4 hours tasks, try to reload your game and hope it works :)

Yeh I had to completely close the game then reload it then it appeared in menu
  • Donna4612
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Got it. Thanks guys!

• mcorway
    419 posts
    edited December 2013
    If you are strapped for donuts, I wouldn't buy it. Christmas is going to have some awesome new content, just like last year and we can only bet that there will definitely be some premiums you'll want to buy instead of a submarine from 1 episode. I would much rather a new character, or building than a decorative water piece.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited December 2013
    It's rubbish and we won't see the episode tie-in for months in the UK. But I bought it anyway. Sucker. :wink::lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.