1036 posts
    edited December 2013
    Pantuflin007 she said she would come back, but she never did
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:
    Simpson001 he had the best walkthroughs. Very detailed and easy to follow. Made the game easier to plan out, l was lost before I discovered his walkthroughs.

That is Simpson00001, with 4 zeros. I'm lucky enough to call him neighbor.

Ya, I think I stole his old avatar. His walkthrough is still pinned to the top of the page in the FAQ's.

H1_ROADBLOK was a regular when I first came to the forum. I think he/she left with the first wave of people after the mods were implicated.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:
    Simpson001 he had the best walkthroughs. Very detailed and easy to follow. Made the game easier to plan out, l was lost before I discovered his walkthroughs.

Ya, I think I stole his old avatar. His walkthrough is still pinned to the top of the page in the FAQ's.

H1_ROADBLOK was a regular when I first came to the forum. I think he/she left with the first wave of people after the mods were implicated.

I always think you're him when I see your avatar! I always thought H1 was pretty funny, I missed whatever went down at that time when he left and was filled in after the fact. I am still neighbors with most of those folks, so I'm grateful for that.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:

H1 left before all the mods were given the roles it was nothing to do with us! There was a mass banning with a few people and unfortunately he was one of them. The mod at the time was unknown to any of us....horrible times :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Sahl, pantu, mitzytaz and mctattie

Awesome peeps
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    Sahl, pantu, mitzytaz and mctattie

Awesome peeps

+1 these are exactly some of the people I was thinking of. But mitzy hasn't been gone that long has she, I'm sure she's still around. Hope he hasn't, she had some great designs.
    Some others are jaykay, lisarv, simpson00001 and cl891. I'm sure I would be reminded of many more when people say the names.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    Mrs Dalton! Haven't seen here for ages (a.k.a Mec06). What you done with her Dalton :lol:

There are lots of great people gone. The kids rock guy!.....kid hawley I think the name! He was awesome. icp fan too :lol:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I know a lot of awesome people went to the other forum, but there are new people that are bringing the awesome back. CoffeeMars is definitely one of them! :thumbup:
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    I know a lot of awesome people went to the other forum, but there are new people that are bringing the awesome back. CoffeeMars is definitely one of them! :thumbup:

But you can't beat the classics tho
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited December 2013
    Pharrah! Too bad she went to the other forum though
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    Bravewall wrote:

But you can't beat the classics tho
    I think what Bravewall is getting at is, let's not forget about the people here and now right?

I think we should Hug a newbie :lol: :thumbup:
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    In that case

Welcome new people
    tumblr_mggbjsDz7W1qzdmkwo2_500.gif
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    In that case

Welcome new people
    tumblr_mggbjsDz7W1qzdmkwo2_500.gif
    awwww feeling the love already :lol:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I haven't been posting much or paying attention much to the forums so missed some people leaving. Some people I have notice gone though are mitzy, pantu, jaykay, kidhawley, I think there's more haven't seen some recognizable avatars around.

I agree bravewall there's a lot of new people who are joining the forums, that bring some great advice and designs to the place.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:

H1 left before all the mods were given the roles it was nothing to do with us! There was a mass banning with a few people and unfortunately he was one of them. The mod at the time was unknown to any of us....horrible times :(

That's right. It's all coming back to me now. Also, I wasn't blaming the departure of those old members on the new mods. It just seemed that when those old members left the mods were promoted around the same time. But yes, I caught the end of that horrible un-moderated time on the forum. It was "Add Me" threads as far as the eye could see.
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:

That's right. It's all coming back to me now. Also, I wasn't blaming the departure of those old members on the new mods. It just seemed that when those old members left the mods were promoted around the same time. But yes, I caught the end of that horrible un-moderated time on the forum. It was "Add Me" threads as far as the eye could see.
    It was the dark days of sorts. I haven't seen much of H1 even on the other forum.
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:

It was the dark days
    It was the dark days of sorts. I haven't even seen H1 on the other forum. (Sorry about the above post).
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    rotyr wrote:
    How many remember sonny1618 ?

Most forum members likely have not been around long enough to remember, but he was definitely one of the most positive, helpful, and entertaining members of all time. And then he disappeared...

3467518-happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png
  • thatguywbp
    90 posts
    edited December 2013
    im not sure if anyone else remembers a guy called johnshearer or  jamessheerugh, something like that? he used to be witty and funny and left at just the right time before he got too dull,  monotonous or pompous. what a guy. I miss him. he would never think that the mere mention of his name in any discussion would be something to be proud of.
  • thatguywbp
    90 posts
    edited December 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    rotyr wrote:
    How many remember sonny1618 ?

Most forum members likely have not been around long enough to remember, but he was definitely one of the most positive, helpful, and entertaining members of all time. And then he disappeared...

3467518-happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png
    Sonny, yesterday my life was filled with rain
    Sonny, you smiled at me and then it eased my pain
    Now the dark days are gone and bright days are here
    My Sonny once shined so sincere, Sonny once so true
    I love you
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.