EA Forums - Banner

tapaholic support group

Prev13
LMAO , Hello friends, My name is Harry and Im addicted to TSTO addition. I cant stop adding donuts.

Replies

• Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    My name is Pinky and I am fully addicted since the end of May 2013. Life ruined of course. First thing I do waking up in the morning is tapping, first thing I do when I come back from work is tapping, and last thing I do before going to bed is tapping. During the day, I visit this forum as much as I can. :) I am slowly starting to purchase more and more donuts. Love that game... ^^
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    ROFL!! It wouldn't be so funny if it weren't exactly what I feel like happening to me.

My name is Annette, and I'm a Tapaholic. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited December 2013
    My name is Anthony and I have been addicted to TSTO since August/September 2012. I have everything and 10 million in in game cash. I check the game multiple times a day even after I have no more tasks to do after speeding up many long tasks. Even got my dad to play the game.
  • Dvl_dwg0481
    19 posts
    edited December 2013
    My name is mike and I am beyond a doubt a Tapaholic.
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hi my name is Ditsy6... I'm a tapaholic.
    I would write more but I'm starting to get itchy and need to go tap now.

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hello my name is MaxxSpider

2+2=4

3+4=7

1+8=9

Please help me I can't stop the addition
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hello my name is KJ-52 and I'm addicted to Mountain Dew
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh yeah. I am Brett and I am sure I do not have a problem with TSTO

I am an active member on three forums.
    I login multiple times a day
    I constantly have the urge to check the forums
    When my wife "quit" for a time I kept her town going (through Halloween update)
    I have an extra design town, another full town and a couple I feeders for event purposes.

So you see, i do not have a problem.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited December 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

2+2=4

3+4=7

1+8=9

at least someone caught that! :roll:
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited December 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

2+2=4

3+4=7

1+8=9

Tee hee!
  • MexGamer607
    56 posts
    edited December 2013
    See im so addicted to tapped out i cant even think straight enough to spell. :oops:
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hello. Moxxee here. I am on step 3 of the TSTOA program. As part of the program it is suggested that I make the following statement:

I love you all.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi, my name is Bee and it's been 3 days since my last donut purchase.

*twitches, sniffs and scratches uncontrollably* :wink:
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hello, I'm Jippy and I'm a tapaholic. It is midnight and I just finished my collecting. I am huddled under the covers as to not wake husband with the glow of my ipad while I type and tap.

I also took over my sons town when he gave up playing (how could he do that?!). Then he wanted his town back after I took his level 11 town and grew it to at the time level 34. I was really in withdrawals from tapping. Luckily I have a granddaughter who had multiple towns (she kept forgetting her password). Thankfully she remembered one and let me take over her town.

When I visit some of my neighbors I think of ways I would rearrange their towns. I can't be the only one?
  • Donna4612
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hello. My name is Donna. My son and his wife got me addicted just after Christmas last year. I missed out on a lot of the Christmas goodies because I didn't know what I was doing.

Thank God for this forum which I found in February. Now I have a main town and 2 side towns (started out as feeders, but they have taken on a life of their own). Since I don't work, I tap all day. I tap on vacation. I read the forum and tell my son what's going on. My son now thinks I'm nuts. It's his fault.

I may need help... or a lot of support.

:oops:
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hello, my name is Nicole. I'm also an addict..

My sins as follows;

I started playing April 2012.
    I spend close to 6+ hours a day tapping.
    I've spent over 200$ on the game.
    I've tried hacking (gave up tho, never really worked..)
    I fully abuse the Squidport tile "glitch".
    I got my mother and sister addicted an when they slack, I upkeep thier towns.
    I won't let them tap in my town without me knowing so I can make sure I get 3 SP tiles from each (I also do the same to their towns) daily.
    I have more in-game cash than I know what to do with..
    I keep a spreadsheet now of my friends detailing names, visits, who tapped what, and if we have a tap for tap deal worked out, or if they are using the "glitches" for Squidport/outdoor stadium/channel 6/farms Ect..
    Every bored moment is spent doing something in my town/tapping friends towns..
    I've house farmed, had over 1000 white houses at one point..
    I have notifications texted to my phone when there is a game update..
    Probably more, but can't remember...
  • premier00000
    66 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hi. My name is Dave and I've gone thru 3 Springfields since the game first launched (the second time)... The first 2 got overloaded with items and made it impossible to go on them. Now I'm trying to keep it simple but realistic, well at least as real as The Simpson' Springfield can be.
  • dtj507
    98 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Haha. Funniest thread ever, all you silly tapaholics! Glad I'm not addicted!
    OMG... Must check my town, not been on it for 10 mins.......
    See, I'm not an addict......
    I can stop whenever I want!!
  • bellhopbunny
    49 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hi, my name is bunny. I am addicted to tapping. I play several times a day and when my husband quit his account ... I started playing his too. I am now considering to buy donuts and my desire to do so grows stronger everyday.
  • chelsp88
    160 posts
    edited December 2013
    my name is chelsea, and i am not sure if i am actually a tapaholic...

i play every day, but only on 12hr tasks (unless its a questline).
    i don't buy donuts.

hmm
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.