EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

The Christmas update is finally NOT here!!

Prev1
Could have sworn it said after Sunday's episode but I was buzzed so who knows

Replies

• MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It'll get here when EA decides to release it. My suspicion is Sunday/Monday seeing as how that is when the episode airs, then after that...
  • lisaseviltwin
    207 posts
    edited December 2013
    thatguywbp wrote:
    Everybody chill out. It will get here when it gets here.

In the mean time, here's something to keep you occupied
    funny-goat-cart-pushed-animal-animated-gif-pics.gif

Ummm . . . those are not Reindeer Games . . . . thems Goat Games. :-)
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited December 2013
    That goat reminds me of my cat.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:

..... My cat's breath smells like cat food......
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2013
    Reaaally? :roll:
  • thatguywbp
    90 posts
    edited December 2013
    oops_i_forgot_how_to_goat-64887.gif
  • flibblered
    5 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have pumped so much money into this game over the past year already. Over the past 6 days my dry cleaning bill has also gone up exponentially. Every time I see the update icon on my app store I soil myself. Every time I am disappointed. Disappointed and dirty.
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited December 2013
    flibblered wrote:
    I have pumped so much money into this game over the past year already. Over the past 6 days my dry cleaning bill has also gone up exponentially. Every time I see the update icon on my app store I soil myself. Every time I am disappointed. Disappointed and dirty.

congrats on your first post being to tell everyone of your incontinence :thumbup:
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited December 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:

See, I tell my husband this often, "that animal reminds me of the cat". And he just doesn't get it. Actually I think the chameleon from Tangled is closest , but yeah, glad to hear someone else experiences this about their pets. :)
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I can't wait for when the Christmas update finally does and however posts the thread Christmas update here no one is going to believe them.
  • thatguywbp
    90 posts
    edited December 2013
    outcast-amongst-goats.gif
  • calebtbrooks
    107 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've got instrumental music playing, and all these goat gifs are going great with it! :thumbup:
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    flibblered wrote:

congrats on your first post being to tell everyone of your incontinence :thumbup:

hilarious.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I can't wait for when the Christmas update finally does and however posts the thread Christmas update here no one is going to believe them.
    unless its spAnser
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Savage_Craggle
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    thatguywbp wrote:
    outcast-amongst-goats.gif

Funniest goat clip I've ever seen, truly epic. :lol: :thumbup:
  • Pseudonumon
    101 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm just glad I stockpiled a whole bunch of dead tress in my inventory from Halloween. I am going to run my own Christmas update and replace all the trees that have deciduous foliage with the dead ones to make it look like winter.
  • TapNDatSprngfld
    494 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I can't wait for the "this update sucks" thread.
  • emmafinn87
    9 posts
    edited December 2013
    I just got super excited because I saw Santa fly across the screen on a neighbours town. :shock:

• jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    flibblered wrote:

Z839jsS.jpg
  • thatguywbp
    90 posts
    edited December 2013
    GoatGif2.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.