EA Forums - Banner

So I think Christmas

Prev1
We will have to wait and see.

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It is tomorrow. I have it from 2 different sources and they have never been wrong before.
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It's December the 10th!
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It's December the 10th!

No it's December the 8th!. The 10th is on Tuesday :lol: .
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the prediction Nostradamus.
  • premier00000
    66 posts
    edited December 2013
    I thought Christmas was the 25th... :lol:

All you guys complaining or speculating makes me wonder how Christmas was when you were a child... Were you always asking for your presents a couple weeks ahead of time because you lack any sort of patience?
  • peaceloves648
    32 posts
    edited December 2013
    I thought Christmas was the 25th... :lol:

All you guys complaining or speculating makes me wonder how Christmas was when you were a child... Were you always asking for your presents a couple weeks ahead of time because you lack any sort of patience?
    nope the calender told me when Christmas was, I never had to guess
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    katehutson wrote:
    Will come on Monday, when they take away the episode update.

Or Tuesday.. Whenever they take away the update. Lol

Also I was tapping quick and didn't see what the signs said when they gave you the truck other than it's in my inventory and to watch Sundays ep..
    Links? HALP?

my bro read had the notes on it. guarented on the 10th but he says we gonna have to say its all speculation cuz EA doesnt like it when super smart folks like him find there hidden info
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I was gonna post a dev drinking meme think but it didn't work, anyway please do not believe 82, yesterday he was spewing nonsense that his brother had read the files and found the release date, even though SpAnser has read them and said there was NO release date. Further more yesterday he admitted to being a troll. And it's not hidden info - it isn't IN the files, and until spAnser says there is a release date, I refuse to believe there is.
    Please do not even respond to him- he's trying to get you hooked so he can troll you.
  • premier00000
    66 posts
    edited December 2013
    katehutson wrote:
    Will come on Monday, when they take away the episode update.

Or Tuesday.. Whenever they take away the update. Lol

Also I was tapping quick and didn't see what the signs said when they gave you the truck other than it's in my inventory and to watch Sundays ep..
    Links? HALP?

My [brother says that he] has read the notes on it, he said [that it may be released] on the 10th. But says he's going to have to say its speculation because EA doesn't like it when super smart people like him find their hidden information.

Fixed for spelling and grammar.

Sorry horrible spelling and grammar hurts my brain.
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    I was gonna post a dev drinking meme think but it didn't work, anyway please do not believe 82, yesterday he was spewing nonsense that his brother had read the files and found the release date, even though SpAnser has read them and said there was NO release date. Further more yesterday he admitted to being a troll. And it's not hidden info - it isn't IN the files, and in till spAnser says there is a release date, I refuse to believe there is.
    Please do not even respond to you - he's trying to get you hooked so he can troll you.

"Please do not even respond to you"

Well thats incoherent, what happened to you professor?

"and in till spAnser says there is a release date"

The proper word would be "untill", right professor?
  • premier00000
    66 posts
    edited December 2013
    I was gonna post a dev drinking meme think but it didn't work, anyway please do not believe 82, yesterday he was spewing nonsense that his brother had read the files and found the release date, even though SpAnser has read them and said there was NO release date. Further more yesterday he admitted to being a troll. And it's not hidden info - it isn't IN the files, and in till spAnser says there is a release date, I refuse to believe there is.
    Please do not even respond to you - he's trying to get you hooked so he can troll you.

Until only has one "L". Sorry.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Whoops, autocorrect
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013

The proper word would be "untill", right professor?[/

Whoops, autocorrect

autocorect got me everytime. im actualluy a really smart guy. just typoe to fast with cold gas pumpers fingers.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited December 2013

Whoops, autocorrect

autocorect got me everytime. im actualluy a really smart guy. just typoe to fast with cold gas pumpers fingers.

We're gonna need a bit more proof...
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    fastdan1 wrote:

Whoops, autocorrect

We're gonna need a bit more proof...

i was thinking about that for onepoundbeef to, prove it my man!
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm getting a real sense of deja vu.

Or to put it so it fits in on here, Dave Jar View.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Back on topic Christmas comes when it comes

It won't be today but maybe tomorrow or Tuesday
  • thatguywbp
    90 posts
    edited December 2013
    tumblr_lzontx1gXA1qzrlhgo1_400.gif
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm getting a real sense of deja vu.

Or to put it so it fits in on here, Dave Jar View.

So am i to. bullys just never stop picking on people.
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited December 2013
    It is tomorrow. I have it from 2 different sources and they have never been wrong before.

Well. Aren't you special. Share, who are these people. Do they know when I'll get my final ea email and my boat back?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.