EA Forums - Banner

The official "Yellow Subterfuge review"!!! Spoiler alert!!!

Replies

• lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    maciesdad wrote:
    The Itchem & Scratchem Show

They puff.
    And smoke.
    And puff and puff and smoke.
    Puff, puff, puff, smoke smoke smoke.
    The a Itchem & Scratchem Show..........

*They smoke,
    And toke.
  • Thy21
    9 posts
    edited December 2013
    maciesdad wrote:

They puff.
    And smoke.

*They smoke,
    And toke.

i think it was:

They smoke.
    And talk.
    The Itchem & Scratchem Blow

• chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    What character/object were you tapping?
  • MrsF1991
    9 posts
    edited December 2013
    What character/object were you tapping?
    Not a clueee :| ive had an orange truck appear in my inventory?
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I tap through dialog all the time :(

the wiki or one of the blogs has walkthroughs with all the dialog written out in them, forget which though
  • lisaseviltwin
    207 posts
    edited December 2013

the wiki or one of the blogs has walkthroughs with all the dialog written out in them, forget which though

I've done that, too. Which is why I'm being much more careful and taking my time with my feeder town.
  • the_jazzdevil
    140 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The truck was a tie-in with the new episode in the US this weekend. It appears after Lisa has finished the secret 24hr assignment for Skinner.

No idea what it's all about as that ep probably won't appear in the UK until the new year.
  • fizzbin71825
    239 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I liked the ep overall. Not their best, but some really nice 1-liners. The international Krustys were great, though unlike others I preferred the Irish Krusty. Also - the Jamaican Krusty song is "They smoke and toke," as others have said.

I liked the prank on Skinner bit as well. Did anyone catch his "alias?" I won't spoil it but it was a funny one.

The tie-ins were certainly weak. Heck, a Wilted Rose and a Skinner skin (either the Sherriff or his alias) would have been better than the sub & truck.

yvaN eht nioJ
  • ItsTheGoog
    29 posts
    edited December 2013
    What the heck?! It was listed as another repeat on my channel guide, so my dvr didn't record it. I'll have to see if I can catch it someplace else. Stupid Comcast!
  • fizzbin71825
    239 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I usually catch it on demand, but because there was a tie-in in TSTO I watched last night. I'm sure it's everywhere by now. I watch a lot of shows that way, to save room on my already crowded DVR.
  • stereoblab
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    Enjoyed the show, but I thought the Jamaican Itchy & Scratchy bit was lame.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Thy21 wrote:
    maciesdad wrote:

They puff.
    And smoke.

*They smoke,
    And toke.

i think it was:

They smoke.
    And talk.

Lol. You're definitely wrong....
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I liked the Skinner song and the other Krusty's. But otherwise, the episode was weak.

I did like the bit with the obstacle truck. But i don't think it makes a good tie in. It's huge and it does't fit in the town. It's out of proportion. I can't think of one that would have been better though. Perhaps Skinner's Alias as a skin? Or adding Wendall or one of the nerds? (Fat Tony was originally an episode tie in) the bouncy castle? The pool? I would like a pool decoration added to the game. Idk. Glad I'm not an EA dev.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thy21 wrote:
    maciesdad wrote:

They puff.
    And smoke.

*They smoke,
    And toke.

i think it was:

They smoke.
    And talk.

Lol. You're definitely wrong....

Yep. Definitely smoke and toke.
  • shabu922
    176 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The truck was a quick scene lasting about 5 seconds of showtime. Bart was hurrying to school, the oscar's obstacle truck jack-knifes and dumps it's load of obstacles in the road (barriers, cones, tackling dummies, etc.), and bart has to dodge them. Blink and you missed it. The sub was a special field trip for the really good students, bart was trying to be on the 'gets to go on the sub' list and being late would get him kicked off. It took longer to type this, or read it, than the truck scene lasted.
  • AmandaElwood
    168 posts Member
    edited December 2013
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    So no game tasks then?

I'm far behind (UK) which episode number was this?

Thanks!

"So no games tasks then?"

That is the same exact question I had. When I completed the final task of Lisa's quest on this episode tie-in, it said what is the secret that Skinner and Lisa are working on? Tune in to the episode Sunday night to find out.

So this lead me to believe that there was possibly still something to continue on the questline after the episode aired. We got about 8 inches of snow where I live, and my television was out last night, so I didn't get to watch or DVR the episode. So I would know the answer to any questions they may ask anyways.

I logged on today and had Lisa and Skinner free, but I didn't get any additional dialogue from either one of them. Did I miss anything? Or was receiving the truck in your inventory the end of the quest line?
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2013

I agree, sometimes they just aren't that interesting, and sometimes I do it by accident.

By the way, I love your new Avatar, that is some Simpson Bling~!
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah the episode tie in sucked even the sub really didnt make a great appearance, the whole skinner thing was great, but your right lost it near the end.

I really thought agnes had gone, i had her on the the simpsons dead pool thought i had won it lol

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9725929.page#30230115
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited December 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    Data surgeon..... The secret between Lisa and Skinner if I am correct was that "Lisa and four nerds" made the video introduction for the submarine field trip!

I guess that must be what it was, cuz I was at a loss after that ep figuring out what the Lisa/Skinner game task was all about.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.