EA Forums - Banner

A word of thanks to the developers

Prev1
moxxee
7697 posts Member
Yes. Merry Christmas/Happy Chanukah/Yule/or other seasonal holiday which you celebrate that I don't know the name of :)

Replies

• Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Will join in this "thank you" party after we get the update.
    No drinks before delivering the Xmas update.
    The risk of glitches is too big, & it would be dangerous for the Devs; who knows what can be put into a drink by frustrated fans....?
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Veggiefox wrote:
    Yes. Merry Christmas/Happy Chanukah/Yule/or other seasonal holiday which you celebrate that I don't know the name of :)

Festivus for the rest of us!
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Funchal13 wrote:
    Will join in this "thank you" party after we get the update.
    No drinks before delivering the Xmas update.
    The risk of glitches is too big, & it would be dangerous for the Devs; who knows what can be put into a drink by frustrated fans....?

Lol. The drinks help the developers focus. On a side note, I think someone needs a big hug!
  • battkatt
    106 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Cheers!!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6323 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Here's to the devs. Thanks for everything you do. Keep up the great work

classy.gif
  • Itsyaboidrew
    87 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thank you developers for your hard work.

HWOXRvj.jpg
  • Cacemonster
    86 posts
    edited December 2013
    I would also like to write a little thank you note! This i the funniest game to play, and I even spend a little money on it, usually i don't, but I love to be a bit supportive to make this game continue, and be as fun at it has been so far! Love it! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • Cacemonster
    86 posts
    edited December 2013
    ( I will withdraw it though, if christmas is cancelled this year!! )

:lol:
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Yes, butter them up so they release the update. Your master plan is coming together.
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited December 2013
    You're all welcome.

Sorry for harpies.
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    JXQV4e7.jpg I'll drink to that
  • 121ProcessDenied
    57 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I would like to thank the Tapped Out team for creating the best anti social social game out there. Hear! Hear! My sanity thanks you :)
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    That is a nice change from all the whinning threads about Christmas. :)

So salute to all the devs, who probably don't have one minute to them as they are rushing to get the Christmas update on time.
  • luckofthedru
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    I thank the developers for all of their hard work and everything that has been successful with this game.

I DO NOT thank the developers for lack of update timeliness, lack of updates period, apple preferential treatment instead of android, prices of premium items (assuming they have something to do with that), inability to open up the past items and characters to android players who were not players, lack of item, character, or building options, and for the lack of meaningful quests.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    This is a free game ! :D

As for the donut costs, how do you want the dev, to be able to put a ham/turkey on the Christmas table if they are not paid ?
  • Dominicanbred
    90 posts
    edited December 2013
    Luv the game! so friggin much. I want to have its baby.
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited December 2013
    Awwwww thanks everyone......

we had to alter everything because someone guessed ((speculated???))) Correctly so please bear with us. In the mean time please dont guess anymore because we will need to rethink once again if you happen to be right.

we still need to see josh's preferences before we finalise, we simply cannot handle any more cutting feedback.

cheers

the devs.

• moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Awwwww thanks everyone......

we had to alter everything because someone guessed ((speculated???))) Correctly so please bear with us. In the mean time please dont guess anymore because we will need to rethink once again if you happen to be right.

we still need to see josh's preferences before we finalise, we simply cannot handle any more cutting feedback.

cheers

the devs.

Agreed. Josh has been silent. Until he speaks out, it is unlikely any update will be released.
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I thank the developers for all of their hard work and everything that has been successful with this game.

I DO NOT thank the developers for lack of update timeliness, lack of updates period, apple preferential treatment instead of android, prices of premium items (assuming they have something to do with that), inability to open up the past items and characters to android players who were not players, lack of item, character, or building options, and for the lack of meaningful quests.

A good bottle of chardonnay and/or merlot helps the time pass more quickly.
  • luckofthedru
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    moxxee wrote:

A good bottle of chardonnay and/or merlot helps the time pass more quickly.

I like a good bottle of American Honey myself.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.