EA Forums - Banner

Donut theft.

Oh snap that sucks, I close the game right away and open it on another device before it saves the purchase

Replies

• 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    danikay95 wrote:
    I have finally managed to be added to the long list of people who feel they have been scammed out of donuts. I accidentally bought the fiddler :cry: I had the confirm button on before this update and I has never gone off with an update before so I didn't think of checking it when the recent update came out and have now lost nearly 10 months of donut saving :evil:

Thanks EA.

That's they fault why? I wouldn't give you nothing!
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    And just on the eve of the Xmas update at that!
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited December 2013
    Email EA! I accidentally sped up something losing 6 donuts and I wrote EA saying 6 donuts disappeared... A few days later they credited me 10.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    danikay95 wrote:
    I have finally managed to be added to the long list of people who feel they have been scammed out of donuts. I accidentally bought the fiddler :cry: I had the confirm button on before this update and I has never gone off with an update before so I didn't think of checking it when the recent update came out and have now lost nearly 10 months of donut saving :evil:

Thanks EA.
    that sucks. ive also skipped checking recently. thanks for the reminder.
  • danikay95
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    kylstrk wrote:
    Email EA! I accidentally sped up something losing 6 donuts and I wrote EA saying 6 donuts disappeared... A few days later they credited me 10.

May just do that. Was really trying to save for Christmas :(
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    kylstrk wrote:
    Mind disappeared - sent their support a email, waiting for a replay
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    You know mine has never unchecked? It's always turned on to ask me.
  • HolliHawk
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    kylstrk wrote:
    Mind disappeared - sent their support a email, waiting for a replay

I lost 120 donuts on Oct. 13 when the game crashed. I emailed them a few times. I will probably hear from EA in February or March. My last technical problem was addressed more than four months later. Humbug! I want my donuts back for Christmas. Pleeeeeeease.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've never heard of them replacing cuz u made a mistake. It would be one cluster ******
  • danikay95
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Emailed them and got 15 donuts back >.<
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    Glad to hear you got donuts back so quickly!

I do however feel that "donut theft" is a bit misleading for the topic of this thread...
  • LPNintendoITA
    11547 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Glad to hear you got donuts back so quickly!

I do however feel that "donut theft" is a bit misleading for the topic of this thread...
    the fiddler costs 50 tough
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!