EA Forums - Banner

When will the Xmas update be out?

Prev1
Careful, they might eat you alive for that! :wink:
And I doubt they'll change how the snow looks. I think it looked fine last year, so there would be no point for it. I guess time will tell tho. :D

Replies

  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Careful, they might eat you alive for that! :wink:
    And I doubt they'll change how the snow looks. I think it looked fine last year, so there would be no point for it. I guess time will tell tho. :D
    That's what I was going for haha, and I loved the Xmas update last year but it's always good to have a change :D
  • balajake1
    45 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    No but seriously








    When is it out ?
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    balajake1 wrote:
    No but seriously








    When is it out ?


    I'm with this guy... :) any thoughts?
  • A_Pine_C0ne
    58 posts
    edited December 2013
    balajake1 wrote:
    No but seriously








    When is it out ?
    today.
  • balajake1
    45 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I love that first flake of snow, that first shiny Santa coin


    I am about to have an Xmas breakdown
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Some gave speculated anywhere between now, and never..
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    balajake1 wrote:
    No but seriously








    When is it out ?
    today.
    Yeah, that's what I reckon. Can't see it being any later now SpAnser has posted some spoilers for it.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • A_Pine_C0ne
    58 posts
    edited December 2013
    balajake1 wrote:
    No but seriously








    When is it out ?
    today.
    Yeah, that's what I reckon. Can't see it being any later now SpAnser has posted some spoilers for it.
    everyone is saying the 10th it has to be today
  • felicity2092
    162 posts
    edited December 2013
    balajake1 wrote:
    No but seriously








    When is it out ?
    today.
    Yeah, that's what I reckon. Can't see it being any later now SpAnser has posted some spoilers for it.
    everyone is saying the 10th it has to be today

    I hope it's going to be out today, fingers and toes are crossed!
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Erm....... the Christmas update has been delayed again, as it appears that 'someone' has been on the sauce already....

    santa-swim.gif
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Maybe it comes tomorrow? Has the submarine been removed from the store yet??
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have a mystery box waiting for me... Which I will not accept until the update is here! I really hope we get the only Christmas system..... So far the WD model becomes a bit trying after a week or so no matter the level of difficulty aka snakes vs ghosts.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    balajake1 wrote:
    I love that first flake of snow, that first shiny Santa coin


    I am about to have an Xmas breakdown
    I feel you man :P
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Lol, what if we get an update and it's nothing except " lump of coal has been added to you inventory"
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Lol, what if we get an update and it's nothing except " lump of coal has been added to you inventory"


    Hahaha!
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Lol, what if we get an update and it's nothing except " lump of coal has been added to you inventory"
    hmmm, where would I put a lump of coal?
    Near the tyre fire maybe?
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited December 2013
    Anyone know when the Christmas update will be out? I'm thinking of making a new thread asking that.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I wanna cry that it's not here yet...,


    Xmas withdrawal
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    Anyone know when the Christmas update will be out? I'm thinking of making a new thread asking that.


    Ill do one 5 minutes later, just so people don't accuse me of copying you. Ok?
  • lolreallynext
    179 posts
    edited December 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    Anyone know when the Christmas update will be out? I'm thinking of making a new thread asking that.

    In case your serious I bet we have 4-6 hours left
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.