EA Forums - Banner

Community Prizes Explanation

We work together to do a goal like in Halloween we had to pop a total amount of ghosts collecting goo to get a prize that we all unlocked together.. So for Christmas could be we have to collect presents or something, and once everyone playing tapped out has collected said goal marks together we unlock that prize. So say the prize was 20 presents and I collect 10 and you collect 10 we have unlocked the prize because we got 20 together.

Replies

• 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    Seriously? What are the goal marks? You quoted them!

Then it even says for giving gifts! Go troll somewhere else.
  • CrazyTrainx14
    5 posts
    edited December 2013
    Sounds cool. How does prize get distributed?
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Sounds cool. How does prize get distributed?

You will get a message that the goal has been reached and it will be placed in your storage/inventory.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11529 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Or if its a character ull get the character unlocked message and have him sfart wonder around town
    in case of skin the same but ur character will start the skin quests if they have one
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • CrazyTrainx14
    5 posts
    edited December 2013
    I guess I will just add my username to the forum post for prizes in order for it to get distributed to my account?

Or is it -every- account that is apart of the forums or not that will get the prize?

Thanks
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    Everyone who logs into there game gets the prizes regardless of whether they post here or not.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    I guess I will just add my username to the forum post for prizes in order for it to get distributed to my account?

Or is it -every- account that is apart of the forums or not that will get the prize?

Thanks

The forums have absolutely nothing to do with the community prizes. The prizes are all handled within the game itself.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Thanks

You may want to add your name to an "Add-Me" thread and get yourself 50+ neighbors, if you don't already have several. It makes getting other prizes throughout the event easier.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!