EA Forums - Banner

How many times have you checked the App Store today?

Replies

• seanpaune
    24 posts
    edited December 2013
    Zero... I figure the forum will tell me quicker ;)
  • excelsior0808
    98 posts
    edited December 2013
    jae_bazz wrote:
    This is the "life-ruining" part of the game. I need to get off my couch and do actual things, but I know the second I do the update will drop!

Then take one for the team and get up! On behalf of the anxious throng, I give you our thanks.
  • blackgryphon9999
    687 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    zero. no point until the 10,000 threads pop up here that it's been released.

Yup. Quicker to check here :-D
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    This is how I feel

cGfJav5.jpg
  • Coolmotif
    14 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just got an update notification on my app store!

Stupid Vevo app!!! Arrrrgh!
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    jae_bazz wrote:
    This is the "life-ruining" part of the game. I need to get off my couch and do actual things, but I know the second I do the update will drop!

Then take one for the team and get up! On behalf of the anxious throng, I give you our thanks.

I'm doing it! I am leaving my house & my precious, precious wi-fi. If the update comes between now & 1:30pm EST, remember who fell on their sword for the collective good ;)
  • ryandelpo
    96 posts
    edited December 2013
    It's sad that Hay Day has done 2 Xmas updates so far.... Still waiting on this nonsense! CMON man!
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I play on Android and for whatever reason I usually don't get the update until hours after everyone else, even others who have Android, so I don't start checking until I see confirmed posts that it's out
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

I'm doing it! I am leaving my house & my precious, precious wi-fi. If the update comes between now & 1:30pm EST, remember who fell on their sword for the collective good ;)
    We appreciate your sacrifice!
  • agentkhoff28
    73 posts
    edited December 2013
    I feel like I'm one of those crazy shopping people that camp out in front of Wal-Mart before the big day after Thanksgiving sale. Just waiting for the store to open so we can run in like a bunch of lunatics grab what we want (tsto update) and then stand in line for hours to check out (wait for the first task to finish). :)
  • AmtrakQuebec
    138 posts
    edited December 2013
    I play on Android and for whatever reason I usually don't get the update until hours after everyone else, even others who have Android, so I don't start checking until I see confirmed posts that it's out

That's because you're Irish.
  • NiHe105
    25 posts
    edited December 2013
    allnghtr wrote:
    hahah, I can't lie, I've checked first thing when I woke up, and a few times since... :lol: I can't wait much longer!

+1 :thumbup:
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited December 2013
    zero but i must have refreshed this site about 1000 times
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I feel like I'm one of those crazy shopping people that camp out in front of Wal-Mart before the big day after Thanksgiving sale. Just waiting for the store to open so we can run in like a bunch of lunatics grab what we want (tsto update) and then stand in line for hours to check out (wait for the first task to finish). :)

That about sums it up
  • snali24
    65 posts
    edited December 2013
    Multiple times and I've had three other App updates that were not TSTO :evil:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I havent checked the app store once, i'll wait for the little symbol to appear on my phone ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    go to browser settings privacy and security clear cache then force close the store (settings app management google play store force close) then reopen it. Should appear when other androidgets it
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    go to browser settings privacy and security clear cache then force close the store (settings app management google play store force close) then reopen it. Should appear when other androidgets it

You might as well as start a new thread and put that information in it. I could see it saving us about 5 other threads about that exact topic. Just a thought.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    I just keep refreshing the forum. You spazzes will tell me when it's live. :)
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Checked a few times..... Past 8pst now..... That's usually whn I get updates... :( maybe NOT today.....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.