EA Forums - Banner

Spoilers = WOW

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The Open Air Stage will now play sounds when the jobs are done. Lisa will play her Sax Solo, there’s sounds on Krusty’s standup act, B-Sharps, Willie’s bagpipes, etc. All the jobs now have sounds!
    The holiday tree (which was also available last year) gives 75 XP instead of 20 when placed in your city.
    Reindeer (also available last year) contribute 200 points Vanity now rather than 100.
    All the character snowmen now cost 20 donuts (Lisa and Marge cost $$ last year)
    All of the leaves should have stopped falling. There should be light snow falling instead.
    The Hi-Glow Waste Barrels should now be able to be sold, though I’m not sure why you’d want to. (They were from the 2013 Season Premiere episode tie-in and cost 40 donuts).
    River animation is turned off again, hopefully just for the duration of the event.
    The Twirl ‘N Hurl now will have activity at random times, like the other Krustyland rides
    (Tstotopix)

My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ninjaqutie
    124 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm so excited for my first TO Christmas!!! Start already!!
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:
    Why would Apple be mad?? It's free advertising directly to the customers of their top competitor, as far as they're concerned.

Bad publicity.. So far the Simpsons used it as a parody. Basically they go with the large corporation of overpriced junk and useless apps. Not to mention that there were two episodes dedicated to mapple exploitation of the public.

And all that by someone who plays on two apple devices. :roll:

I don't consider getting parodied in the Simpsons to be "bad publicity"... I bet TONS of brands would be HONORED to be parodied in a Simpsons episode. That's a sign of success!
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:

"There is no such thing as bad publicity" - attributed to PT Barnum

If apple was ok with the app using mapple store during the previous Christmas event things changed once the app went android. Again a the mapple store is not included that must be because of the apple or the android provider. EA would never pass the opportunity of getting more money out of the old content.
  • ddavis113
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I just have all my characters wandering the streets and waiting. This is my first Xmas too.
  • booyakasx2938
    11 posts
    edited December 2013
    Anybody think this game is losing its luster..i mean a xmas update n they give us a bunch of no names..and they tease us with a whole bunch of items but very well know that youll need tons of donuts to buy.
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Anybody think this game is losing its luster..i mean a xmas update n they give us a bunch of no names..and they tease us with a whole bunch of items but very well know that youll need tons of donuts to buy.

Then leave.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited December 2013

couldn't disagree more.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    only one costs donuts the costingtons. The rest are prices or for ingame money
    candy kevin will cost 40 the grumple 120
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited December 2013

And technically Santa's Village that they're bringing back, but still.
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited December 2013

I disagree, plenty of people on here wanted costingtons and the yes guy and the mall and we have it with this update. I think they outdo themselves with every event they bring out. Ok wacking day wasn't the best but the concept was there. I'm really looking forward to this update
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    ayyezajac wrote:

And technically Santa's Village that they're bringing back, but still.
    was talking about new stuff xD
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013

Considering the attention this thread alone is getting, Spanser's site being brought down by server overload, the number of previous posts itching for Christmas and the mad scramble to update and start the quests as soon as humanly possible I'd have to say NO.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    Jeeeeeeez.....i was hoping that people would at least for the update to GET RELEASED before the whining started...
    You just can't please some people.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Considering the attention this thread alone is getting, Spanser's site being brought down by server overload, the number of previous posts itching for Christmas and the mad scramble to update and start the quests as soon as humanly possible I'd have to say NO.

+1 Just the opposite.
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited December 2013
    Jeez, I feel like calling in to work and taking a snow day...

Unfortunately, that's going to get me fired in about 2.5 seconds, given that I live in San Diego.
  • premier00000
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm just happy after Christmas, my Christmas area with all the christmas/holiday themed items will be bigger or as big as my halloween area.
    Jeez, I feel like calling in to work and taking a snow day...

Unfortunately, that's going to get me fired in about 2.5 seconds, given that I live in San Diego.

I'd do the same thing, and I live in NY... and we barely have a dusting of snow...
  • TheFrinkLink
    106 posts
    edited December 2013
    Sorry about asking for pictures to be posted earlier on, bit of a noob on these forums. :oops:

Anyway, I am so excited about this update. It should be really good!
  • wkhslax21
    45 posts
    edited December 2013
    Sorry about asking for pictures to be posted earlier on, bit of a noob on these forums. :oops:

Anyway, I am so excited about this update. It should be really good!

It's ok, we are all excited. :D
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hmm..I have to say it. Spoilers = WOW? How exactly does spoilers = world of warcraft? :-)

I'm all confused (and i should be visiting my neighbors instead of reading the forums) teehee
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.