EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else a bit disappointed by the leaked information so far?

Prev1
Ahh right on time, the boohoo express.

Replies

• NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    I wouldn't know I'm avoiding all "spoiler" threads
  • seanpaune
    24 posts
    edited December 2013
    He doesn't even wait for the updates now before he begins trolling them. Amazing.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013

That was pretty good.
  • liamc90
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    It seems like their new strategy is to give very few new characters. And the characters that they give are not major in any way...just 1-time nobodies. Instead, they give us tons of buildings now. Guess they're easier on the servers? Problem with tons of buildings is the lack of land. I'd rather they had just given a new plot of land similar to KL. Or better yet...turn this into a computer game already so that it can hold way more space. Not impressed at all.

Right on time :roll:
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, it's going to suck.
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited December 2013
    seanpaune wrote:
    He doesn't even wait for the updates now before he begins trolling them. Amazing.

Was just about to say the same thing!!!
  • Ziggy43
    29 posts
    edited December 2013
    Why do you even play the game?
  • adamkruger862
    24 posts
    edited December 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    It seems like their new strategy is to give very few new characters. And the characters that they give are not major in any way...just 1-time nobodies. Instead, they give us tons of buildings now. Guess they're easier on the servers? Problem with tons of buildings is the lack of land. I'd rather they had just given a new plot of land similar to KL. Or better yet...turn this into a computer game already so that it can hold way more space. Not impressed at all.

One trick pony, yawn!
  • AmtrakQuebec
    138 posts
    edited December 2013
    How can they release major characters when there are non left ? Useless troll.
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    im very happy w it
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Josh is like the actress who still thinks she has the looks to pull off a younger role. "Tell me I'm still pretty."
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited December 2013
    Josh is getting fat. Too many people feeding the troll.
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited December 2013
    Ziggy43 wrote:
    Why do you even play the game?

I don't think he does, just likes the attention he gets from this site.
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    I haven't really heard all the news yet. I mainly heard about the "Yes Guy", the mall and I forgot what else. So I have to reserve my judgment. I've said for some time now that I prefer for them to make interface changes/improvements before they release new characters/buildings. But I'm happy with anything they add.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Actually

A bit
    The characters could have been better but new free stuff is new free stuff I'm not picky
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited December 2013
    this is how we know it's real. Josh already complained about it. :D
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    How can they release major characters when there are non left ? Useless troll.

Maybe the next episode tie in could contain a new major character, a useless troll. We could get a new bridge that would count toward housing and have a whole story line with Moe the troll king. Hmmmm, wonder what they'd name it.
  • Bing987
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    How many major characters are left? Not very many that I can think of. Rabbi Krustofsky and Miss Hoover are probably the only characters left that has appeared in more than five episodes. Frank Grimes could be fun.
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited December 2013

I was expecting him sooner.....
  • chelsp88
    160 posts
    edited December 2013
    seanpaune wrote:

I'm surprised he waited this long to be honest... his last batch of attention must have lasted longer than expected
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.