Replies

• AmtrakQuebec
    138 posts
    edited December 2013
    I got Plow King on the first spin.lol seems fine to me
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Can EA give us a Christmas gift of at least beig able to sell repeat snowmen at half the donuts?
    This would at least give us some kind of justic for how rigged this thing is.
    How much are the spin tokens?
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    Iv got snowmen clause.co and plowking. Seems to be working fine. It's better that the buddah :lol:
  • empathy77
    4169 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Where is this wheel?

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited December 2013
    Got the shelter on the first spin. Not sure if I want to get more coins or if I should wait them out. The egg nog bar needs a Simpsons house timer ;)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I had 4 coins. Got a snowman, lights for the Skinner house and 2 times I got 1,000 to add to my millions. But 2 out of 4 isn't bad. :D
  • hedwig1992
    6 posts
    edited December 2013
    3 tokens is 25 donuts
    10 tokens are 50 donuts.

If you're patient though, you get them free :)
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited December 2013
    It's ❤️❤️❤️❤️. 7 out of 10 $1000. 2 snowmen and Skinner's lights.
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited December 2013
    empathy77 wrote:
    Where is this wheel?

this. I don't know where it is....

Edit: sped the egg nog bar and got my first token, bought 10 and I'm obsessed. You get good stuff!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • hedwig1992
    6 posts
    edited December 2013
    The new eggnog bar.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited December 2013
    empathy77 wrote:
    Where is this wheel?

Unlocks in the task bar when you collect your first coin.

First coin comes from Egg Nog Bar. Egg Nog Bar is first prize at like 250 gift cards. It is an instant building, and has a 24 hour pay out of a single coin. I sped up my pay out to try out the wheel.

After you get first coin, you can buy them for donuts in the premium menu. I think it's 10 or 15 for a single coin, and like 25 donuts for 3 coins.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    LOL!!! Lets make a thread because I'm mad about the odds on the newest gamble. Have you never heard of the mystery box or the homer Buddha? This is new to you? why would you gamble all your donuts away in the first hour?! This reminds me of when my daughter throws a tantrum because she looses at a grab claw game

What is it you expected?
  • Mourne1974
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Can someone list the prizes that can be won on the wheel? Also, is the wheel the only way to acquire these items? So if someone has bad luck they are out of luck per se?

Thanks!
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    Mourne1974 wrote:
    Can someone list the prizes that can be won on the wheel? Also, is the wheel the only way to acquire these items? So if someone has bad luck they are out of luck per se?

Thanks!
    Looks like it's the only way to get last years lights (Simpson house etc...)
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited December 2013
    Mourne1974 wrote:

Thanks!

All of the Xmas lights from last year
    Skinner Xmas lights
    Plow King
    Mr Plow
    Snowmen statues
    Yetti
    Clausco building
    Helter Shelter

In game cash replaces items above if you already have them. Someone newer posted their screen shot of their wheel and it was all main prizes above. So the cash appears after you have many of those items.
  • Mourne1974
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks all who posted to answer my question!
  • JillianHK
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    Pardon me for being obtuse here, but did you get a token just for placing the Eggnog bar? I see that it generates a token every 24 hours but seeing people have already spun the wheel I'm wondering if I am just a hoarder who isn't willing to speed the task with donuts.
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    JillianHK wrote:
    Pardon me for being obtuse here, but did you get a token just for placing the Eggnog bar? I see that it generates a token every 24 hours but seeing people have already spun the wheel I'm wondering if I am just a hoarder who isn't willing to speed the task with donuts.

We have been speeding the donuts to get coins from the Eggnog Bar.
  • Fate_919
    20 posts
    edited December 2013
    JillianHK wrote:

I am not speeding up the eggnog bar. I guess when you got the token after 24 hours, you can start to spin the wheel. also, u can get token after you finish all the personal prize. but when you can start to buy those token in the store? how many donuts/ cash for 1,3 and 10 token?
  • jimbean82
    36 posts
    edited December 2013
    Took about 20 coins

1zefbj4.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!