EA Forums - Banner

I feel dumb for asking question from first Christmas time player

I would like to know that too :-)

Replies

• jackrvickers1
    18 posts
    edited December 2013
    Once you have purchased the skin, tap that specific house (i.e. simpsons house). You then slide over to the xmas light skin, just like it's a character skin.

Note: If you have a tonne of brown, blue, purple etc. houses, you have to change each house individually...
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    no you need to get a coin from the first prize, the egg nog bar, you need 250 gift cards to get tge building, then 12 hours for your first coin (instead of generating money it generates one coin) after that one coin you can spin a wheel to win the skins, and after your first spin you can buy coins w donuts
  • gwendeyoung1
    19 posts
    edited December 2013
    Alright, thanks to the both of you! :D
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    The skins are prizes from the holiday wheel. You can play the holiday wheel by getting a spin token from the egg nog bar.

One you get a skin, it should automatically be on the house. If it isn't, tap the plus sign next to the house's name (after you tap on the house) and you can switch skins from there.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Edit: Next time, read the posts before posting... Lol
  • gwendeyoung1
    19 posts
    edited December 2013
    teamzap17 wrote:
    The skins are prizes from the holiday wheel. You can play the holiday wheel by getting a spin token from the egg nog bar.

One you get a skin, it should automatically be on the house. If it isn't, tap the plus sign next to the house's name (after you tap on the house) and you can switch skins from there.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Thanks! This does help a lot!
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thank you for asking, I was wondering too!
  • mwilsonsix
    34 posts
    edited December 2013
    Don't feel dumb. If someone is rude to you about it, that's a reflection on them, not you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.