EA Forums - Banner

Is it worth getting Santas village?

It's a cool building and you get the Santa Homer skin with it.

It's up to you to decide whether it's worth it for you or not. Because in the end, you'll have to live with it.

Replies

• jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited December 2013
    Dang, it was that much? I bought without hesitation and didn't bother to look. I knew I wanted for Xmas since I first started playing this game in Sept.
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited December 2013
    For 200 donuts seems a lot but it looks cool

I didn't get it last year and regretted it because I loooove Xmas (but wasn't really into donut-buying yet), so I bought it immediately! Now setting up a little Santa's Village theme area, so def. worth it to me. 200 donuts is a lot for just a skin and no additional character, but only you can really decide how much enjoyment you'll get out of seeing Santa Homer fly around and having a cool Christmas corner. Wish it were just a bit larger though!
  • BurninRayne
    104 posts
    edited December 2013
    Don't you need the try-n-save for one of his task.
  • wxjunkie
    24 posts
    edited December 2013
    Years from now, you'll be so be so glad you bought that.
  • heatherbea444
    234 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    wxjunkie wrote:
    Years from now, you'll be so be so glad you bought that.

:thumbup:
  • 121ProcessDenied
    57 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yay, I was disappointed that I didn't see the Santa sleigh for sale. Apparently I do own it since I bought the Santas village. That is good news indeed. I also wanted the village ever since I saw it in others towns. I was determined to own it.
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    Do you have the Ninja Homer? He already pays premium rates....I have a ton of donuts and decided to get Santa's Village even though I already have Ninja Homer.
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Not sure if it's accurate or not but someone said they thought it was one of the cummnity prizes
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.