Replies

• mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2013
    Great post! As always :P
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thanks Brett, I appreciate all the work and effort you put in your guides for us.

• wkhslax21
    45 posts
    edited December 2013
    Great post, there is another building in the krusty wheel it looks like a temple
  • porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited December 2013
    :D Great work Brett, thanks!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    You are welcome for that info. I made the mistake of using elves and now i have to wait xD
    also there is more to come later in the event.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thanks Brett, great little guide :D
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Amazing work. Thank you very much. This clears up a lot of misunderstandings and is very easy to comprehend!
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Thankyou! You're work has always helped me

Keep it up

(and stay off the West Side!)
  • dmariet16
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Good info! Thank you!
  • edited December 2013
    As one of the few people that missed last years event, I am very grateful for this post.

Anything of importance I should buy/get other then the Elf House ?
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    As one of the few people that missed last years event, I am very grateful for this post.

Anything of importance I should buy/get other then the Elf House ?

That is up to you. You can get Santa Homer Skin by buying Santa's Village which is cool
    I love the reindeer as they add a bonus and look cool in the wooded areas (or I have some next a Krusty Burger, since he only use the finest meat available LOL)
    The new vehicle is a great bonus percentage
    I love the Little Elf Houses and have a few as they make great decoration and would pair nicely with an "odd house" section of town with the pumpkin house, the gingerbread house, etc. Or I will have a year round Santa's Wonderland
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thank you!
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I think the elf house is a really nice addition. I have several - the animation when they are released is really funny too. You only get to release each house, once a day though.

Thanks Brett.
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited December 2013
    It's a shame there's no way to earn donuts like Halloween. The wheel should at least on spot reserved for donuts even if the chance is low.
  • edited December 2013
    I think the elf house is a really nice addition. I have several - the animation when they are released is really funny too. You only get to release each house, once a day though.

Thanks Brett.

Yea, I have a problem regarding donut purchases :p
    The cheaper packs really are a waste of money compared to the 90€ one, but I already purchased one of them.
    I need another 2400 donuts like that to be able to purchase all the other premium characters and have some extra donuts.
    I was hoping for a discount or day old donuts or anything, or is it futile waiting for that ?
  • JeremyPeake
    42 posts
    edited December 2013

What does this mean?
  • wkhslax21
    45 posts
    edited December 2013
    Brett - There is another gift on the Krusty Wheel it looks like a temple of sorts
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013

What does this mean?
    this event is split in 5 parts according to tstotopix. Example? On xmas day we get the grumple
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thanks. Can all the items be purchased or won without using the wheel??
  • tsumlakers88
    31 posts
    edited December 2013
    I apologize if this has been asked already, but is there any way to obtain donuts i.e. with the Krusty Coins (I thought I saw somewhere of being able to trade in coins for donuts)? I know it's a different event from Halloween, but I was hoping to be able to rack up a bunch again. Maybe later during the event it will be possible?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.