EA Forums - Banner

New moderator?!

13Next

Replies

• Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Oh wow Bravewall nice! :thumbup: Good choice. Does this mean lissarv and cl891 are gone?

cl891 was needed more at the Madden Ultimate Team forums, so he's a Senior Moderator over there. Lissarv86 is taking a break at the moment, I believe; she's very busy with real life. She might be back.

Thanks for the info. :thumbup:
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    Congratulations to bravewall subi an deadshot!

Dalton, I got used to the all seeing shifty eyes.

They will return! :) For now, gaze upon my shifty-eyed direwolf ;)
  • dill1784
    36 posts
    edited December 2013
    Great work Bravewall! Hurray!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Well done people, good too see some good friends of mine made mods. Well done.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    Congratulations to the three of you. Please don't delete my posts.
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    CoffeeMars wrote:

all this talk of the C.I.A has made mdwalton go quiet. Wait... That's why he's changed his avatar, he's still that shifty dog and he's in the
    *the rest of this post was... Lost and jacko_9997 will not return for unknown reasons.*. :lol:
    P.s. Congrats to all 3 new mods, 3 great people all deserving the title of moderator :D
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    CoffeeMars wrote:

all this talk of the C.I.A has made mdwalton go quiet. Wait... That's why he's changed his avatar, he's still that shifty dog and he's in the
    *the rest of this post was... Lost and jacko_9997 will not return for unknown reasons.*. :lol:
    P.s. Congrats to all 3 new mods, 3 great people all deserving the title of moderator :D

All Hail General Krunk, and his glorious new regime!

Signed,

Little Girl
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6298 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Thanks everyone. I'll do my best to keep the peace around the parks. You guys caught on quick and figured out all 3. You all must be Batman *shifty eyes*

• swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    I would have made a poor moderator.
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited December 2013
    Congrat Bravewall :thumbup: :mrgreen:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    Hey! You probably don't remember me but I took a long break a few months ago from tapped out and just came back a few days ago and am struggling to see anyone I remembered on this forum, and i remember u.. :lol: not much point to this post but nice to see you posting again :P
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited December 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    Hey! You probably don't remember me but I took a long break a few months ago from tapped out and just came back a few days ago and am struggling to see anyone I remembered on this forum, and i remember u.. :lol: not much point to this post but nice to see you posting again :P
    I remember you :D . I dont post as often as before. A lot of people left in september and I did too, I still read the forum sometimes. Nice to see you again :D
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    I remember you :D . I dont post as often as before. A lot of people left in september and I did too, I still read the forum sometimes. Nice to see you again :D
    Yeah, Indy was telling me about another tapped out forum that he and a few others are on..
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6298 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    sony1319 wrote:

I remember you and it's good to have you back.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    sony1319 wrote:

I remember you and it's good to have you back.
    Thanks man, nice to see you again :wink:
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    My belated congrats to the new moderators,
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    :D :thumbup:
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeh er ah uff ewe cud just ahm nah

Congrats ta the neeewwww moderatourrs

pruveeus furums eye huv been un have a link on the main forum page to the moderators for that forum, EA just luv ta make it herd fer uz.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    sony1319 wrote:

Sony!!! I miss seeing you post here!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.