EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• jopor888
    20 posts
    edited December 2013
    I purchased 300 donuts last night and this morning I am missing 84. I have not purchased anything. How do I get my donuts back
  • da_caveman
    169 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Not good, not good. I did not get the thing where the wheel actually pointed.
    coTmXJU.png

I got the Lisa snowman instead.
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Ever since the xmas update i can only get in the game for 15sec then it saids can not connect to server over and over again
  • lilacmilk
    14 posts
    edited December 2013
    After the xmas update, my game crashes after log in to origin. I havent been able to get any further!!

Please, I need a fix or another update??

I'm on samsung galaxy s4.
  • KenDawgYoda22
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    So....i Changed my Origins name, and now i can't log onto my original springfield.... this is definitely a bug.

also on an apple iPad, if that helps any
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Sinine2000
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I get a message saying "You have reached the maximum number of allowed friends", but I'm not near 100 yet. I have friend requests that I can't accept. Is anyone else having this problem, and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks!
  • SnAkEMaN_REAL
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    the game always crash on my nexus 7 for about a month, it log in, I touch to continue, then crash..., please fix it
  • jmurphy828889
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have an issue since the new character selection upgrade. Marge is stuck in the search box in the top left of my display, whenever I click on her my game freezes and closes. I also do not have her in my town anymore, I had her do a 8 hour task last night, and I still can't find her 24 hours later. Please fix! I'm losing money and Christmas cards due to this issue! Jmurphy828889 is my name.
  • afjackalop950
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have 3 jobs that say they are done, but it wont progress; "Too much of a good thing pt. 2"; and Homer and Marge "Quicky at the Kwik-E". Ive got almost 1400 gift cards, havent even seen a spinning wheel. Why are my tasks frozen? Ive already tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. The same thing happens on my phone; both are android devices.
  • sbili
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    What is going on?! Ever since the Xmas update I cannot log on for more then a few seconds at a time. I can see that I have a bunch of gifts to collect and I know I need to collect on a bunch of my characters jobs but I can't log on long enough to do any thing! So disappointing, I've been a faithful daily player for several months and now I can't do anything. Please fix this ASAP !!!!
  • blueyezca209
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    :?: Ok I'm on an iPhone 3GS, & I've just finished the big Christmas update. I login to Origin and I get this message saying "Your other device didn't save your Springfield. Please login to that device before playing." THERE IS NO OTHER DEVICE. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid if I select play now that I will have lost everything.
  • yamraj666
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    Ever since I updated to the latest Xmas update on my iPhone 3GS running iOS 6.1, I'm unable to access the main game.

It says cannot connect to server.

Apple should allow people to downgrade to a previous version of the game if the latest version has bugs.

I'm so annoyed. I am addicted to this game & I can't get my daily fix becoz of this.

EA should at least explain what is the bug & when it will be resolved.
  • jmurphy828889
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    Now I can't even open the game, as soon as I click I the icon to open it, the synchronizing page comes up and almost immediately comes to a black screen saying 'device full.' There is PLENTY of space on my phone, it's no where near full.
  • lizkahrjak
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    After the last update the game allways shows screen "Not enough space...", but there is even more then 1,5 Gb freespace on enternal memory and 5 Gb on external memory. I have tablet Texet 9751.
  • TeresaWeatherwax
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I play Simpsons on my Kindle and it keeps telling me to update my game but it wont update. Help!
  • edited December 2013
    I updated my tapped out, completed Too Much of a Good Thing Part 1 by placing the gift depot. On the task bar it states "done", but now nothing will happen. I have no new tasks or presents etc. I have tried restarting my phone, deleting and reloading the game and I tried to put my gift depot in storage, but the game states "Sorry hoarder, you cannot store this item". What do I do to get my game unstuck?
  • J_SA
    30 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    My game freezes wen I try go to other spring fields to get gift cards as soon as I tap on a gift card to get it it freezes pleas fix and help :cry::)
  • jmurphy828889
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    Please help me! Marge vanished days ago and I can't even use the new updated quick select for characters cause it's stuck on Marge and when I click it the game crashes! Help me! Jmurphy828889
  • mva101
    2 posts
    edited December 2013

I just logged in to play and it came up that I had unlocked the elf house and skating arena. I didn't have enough tickets but it said they were in my inventory. The buildings were not there and my next target is the happy elves ride at 1400 tickets. Will I get the 2 prizes or have I been jipped?

Seems not.... Just got to 6000 and didn't get the reward! Any ideas on how to get my rewards?????
  • mjstudioart
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hello, the game quits on me as I try to log in.. It is doing it on the 3 different devices I used to play the game, two iPads and a samsung galaxy, this started yesterday... I uninstalled the game on all three devices and re-installed.... Any help.