EA Forums - Banner

I have a Christmas plan...

Prev1
That seems like a neat idea!! :o)

Replies

• OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I am thinking that I might hold out dropping presents until I build up to 500 and then give presents to ALL my friends ( Just like Santa :wink: ) on one day.

Seems better then dropping one present to 6 friends at a time.
    It will make me happy to be able to give ALL my neighbors five gifts at once. :thumbup:

I am also hoping the players who seem to have "unlimited" donuts might actually buy the presents and stoke out their neighbors. :twisted:
    I'm dropping all mine on xmas day
  • lalaland538
    94 posts
    edited December 2013
    I am thinking that I might hold out dropping presents until I build up to 500 and then give presents to ALL my friends ( Just like Santa :wink: ) on one day.

It will make me happy to be able to give ALL my neighbors five gifts at once. :thumbup:

I am also hoping the players who seem to have "unlimited" donuts might actually buy the presents and stoke out their neighbors. :twisted:

Great minds think alike! :mrgreen:
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2013
    love it!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013

This is my plan...

I had around 30,000 donuts from those shady dealings at the start of xmas. (PLEASE DON'T HATE ME)
    I have felt a strong desire to build 20 elf houses (and a crap tonne of "12 gifts" before I realized it's a raw deal.)

Christmas has become my way to get rid of what I ill gained and not gain from it personally.
    It just makes me feel better about what I did.

Right now I have enough gifts for everyone to get 5 for 2 days.
    I now have a seriously depleted "donut fund" but I feel a lot better knowing I am helping the greater community in there big for gifts.
  • lalaland538
    94 posts
    edited December 2013

This is my plan...

I had around 30,000 donuts from those shady dealings at the start of xmas. (PLEASE DON'T HATE ME)
    I have felt a strong desire to build 20 elf houses (and a crap tonne of "12 gifts" before I realized it's a raw deal.)

Christmas has become my way to get rid of what I ill gained and not gain from it personally.

I now have a seriously depleted "donut fund" but I feel a lot better knowing I am helping the greater community in there big for gifts.

Love It!!
  • lalaland538
    94 posts
    edited December 2013
    Apparently someone started a poll on this subject,

Maybe that thread should be merged with my original thread???

Not sure how that works.. :roll:
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013

This is my plan...

Gill will be coming back most likely, so there's a chance to stock up. Also if you don't have 100 friends then im always open to new friends from the forum, my username is OnePoundBeef. I visit all my friends daily
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I don't think I'm any of your neighbours, but I think I would prefer to have presents dropped every now and then so that I can get to the wheel spins earlier and thus be able to hang out my Xmas lights earlier. That and I think there's a max to the number of presents you can have in your SF in one day. Thus if every saved up to 500, we might not have enough space to accept them all. Just my thought though. :)
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I don't think I'm any of your neighbours, but I think I would prefer to have presents dropped every now and then so that I can get to the wheel spins earlier and thus be able to hang out my Xmas lights earlier. That and I think there's a max to the number of presents you can have in your SF in one day. Thus if every saved up to 500, we might not have enough space to accept them all. Just my thought though. :)
    If you need a new neighbour I'm open to forum members, if you have space. My username is the same as my forum name.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Great minds think alike! :mrgreen:
    Indeed they do
  • Tatom162211
    5 posts
    edited December 2013
    I totally love that idea. May try that myself. Save until Christmas then drop them on my neighbors.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Yes, there is a max. I'm not sure what it is because I had so many presents and gift bags when I went to my town. Also, there were some spread out throughout my town, not just next to my tree. My best guess would be 50 gift bags is the max. That's just a guess, I can't confirm the number but I can confirm the max.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    If you need a new neighbour I'm open to forum members, if you have space. My username is the same as my forum name.

Thanks! Friend request sent~! :)
  • calebtbrooks
    107 posts
    edited December 2013
    The only thing in the gift bags is gift cards... Which gives us personal prizes.... So really... You're just making me wait for prizes... Neat idea, but not beneficial
  • frimar21
    34 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't think I'm any of your neighbors, but I think I would prefer to have presents dropped every now and then so that I can get to the wheel spins earlier and thus be able to hang out my Xmas lights earlier. That and I think there's a max to the number of presents you can have in your SF in one day. Thus if every saved up to 500, we might not have enough space to accept them all. Just my thought though. :)

I agree...
    every single xmas card to complete the personal goal means a step closer to the Golden coins for the wheel... and maybe some Golden coins into the bag itself...

so in these 2 weeks before xmas you are avoiding one of your neighbors to have a smile on his\her face ;-)
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013

You could add my back up account OnePoundChicken too, if you'd like
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited December 2013
    Another bonus to this approach is the speculation that on Christmas day we get the bonus according to spanser so we would benefit from opening the most gift bags on Christmas day. I think it doubles the gift card drop
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    I think I'm going to continue giving out as is. Then in 1.5 weeks or so I'll stop for a few days then deliver them all during the bonus period. So I'm still helping out my neighbors every day. My side town has too many gifts and can only deliver 25 a day (only people I know have this origin ID)
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Thanks! Friend request sent~! :)
    Could you send a new one? It kept getting errors
  • lalaland538
    94 posts
    edited December 2013
    frimar21 wrote:
    I don't think I'm any of your neighbors, but I think I would prefer to have presents dropped every now and then so that I can get to the wheel spins earlier and thus be able to hang out my Xmas lights earlier. That and I think there's a max to the number of presents you can have in your SF in one day. Thus if every saved up to 500, we might not have enough space to accept them all. Just my thought though. :)

I agree...
    every single xmas card to complete the personal goal means a step closer to the Golden coins for the wheel... and maybe some Golden coins into the bag itself...

so in these 2 weeks before xmas you are avoiding one of your neighbors to have a smile on his\her face ;-)

Okay, Good point :mrgreen:

Well, it was a great "plan" in theory.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.