EA Forums - Banner

Has anyone found a coin in bags or presents yet...

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mattkara68 wrote:
    No coins! I was wondering the same thing. And very little giftbags. It's frustrating to wake up in the morning see all those presents and collect "7 gift bags" when I have 100 friends.

Same here :(
  • fizzbin71825
    229 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    What's missing here is the ability to gain gift bags via tapping a neighbor's buildings. We got gremlins during Halloween, eggs during Whacking Day, why are we not getting gift bags for this one. The drop rate could be lower - say 5% or so - and that little bit would help a great deal. For a person with 100 neighbors, that would equate out to about 15 more per day.

I am wondering if a community prize - like the totem - will give out extra gift bags.
  • firefly811
    14 posts
    edited December 2013

I am wondering if a community prize - like the totem - will give out extra gift bags.

I am hoping for something like this but a gift totem seems weird.

8500 gift cards in, no coin found anywhere yet. :(
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    i_set_fire wrote:
    I got one today :)

Same here, big fat 0

Egg nog coin won me $$.... Boo!
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2013

Bags: Nada

Bar: 1

Donuts: I don’t want to remember

GC: 10.000+
  • mlc19821975
    63 posts
    edited December 2013
    Almost 8000 gift cards and 0 coins found. :(
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I just got the free Elf home released the buggers and got 1 coin
  • susangrogg
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I received one on the first day. Nada after that, though...
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Let's hope that monstrosity does something useful.
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I haven't received any from the presents. Just one from the egg nog bar.
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    0 coins from gifts so far. Honestly I can do without the coins since we are guaranteed to get one a day and one each per 1000 gift cards once bonus levels are reached.

My biggest issue is the lack of gift bags. During Halloween you could get gremlins from your friends town and yours. Sure, you didn't get a plethora of them, but it was enough to help out your friends. Right now I don't even have enough for the people who drop them in my town.
  • hayley5686
    14 posts
    edited December 2013
    11,000+ gift cards and I've found 0 coins :(
  • stevieort
    596 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    My biggest issue is the lack of gift bags. During Halloween you could get gremlins from your friends town and yours. Sure, you didn't get a plethora of them, but it was enough to help out your friends. Right now I don't even have enough for the people who drop them in my town.

Agreed! I HATE that I can only give friends a minimum of one gift bag per visit, and only to maybe about 1/2 to 2/3 of my Friends List at that. Might that be to encourage buying gift bags with donuts? Hmmm....
  • matthew57686
    10 posts
    edited December 2013
    After over 11, 000 presants I finally got my first coin. I'm obv not counting coins I have received from The Egg Nog bar.
  • dazzlerbing
    112 posts
    edited December 2013
    13000 gifts cards gathered......1st random coin collected, don't know what it was from as it was hiding behind a building
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yep. Got one. Only won 1000 cash with it though
  • jaytothen
    25 posts
    edited December 2013
    7000 giftcards no coins, just the two from the eggnog bar
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    12,000 gift cards, zero coins found. It's not the end of the world, as I do generate them and hopefully will earn them when I max out on personal prizes, but it is annoying. I guess I used up all my luck with the tons of donuts I found during Halloween.
  • brob785
    19 posts
    edited December 2013
    I had not found any until last night. In the evening I found 2 coins then later that night another. Got one of the snowmen and two cash prizes, still none of the buildings or mr plow and I've spent around 24 coins in total. I'm at 12000 or so gift cards.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2013
    Almost 14.000 and still nothing...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!