EA Forums - Banner

XMAS Hotfix 1 Possible SPOILERS

Prev1
Thanks spAnser, just got an update so that answers that :)

Replies

• Rickydevil
    204 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thanks !! Was just asking while you posted :p

I wonder why they removed the bonus though.. it would have been nice.. specially for ppl who dont have barney..
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    Just some quest fixes getting ready for the Donut Deal on XMAS day.

Also Plow King's Plow Offered a bonus 2.75% but was removed for some reason.

Vandalism now seems to give Gift Cards for the Visitor
    yeah i got an update too. Tought it was some files screwed up instead it was an update. Thanks spAnser as always great work. They probably removed the bonus cause its not a premium item
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Any indication that this will fix certain player's issues with crashing?
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Any indication that this will fix certain player's issues with crashing?

Not sure really. One of the XML files had a bunch of stuff move around but not really changed not sure if that was a issue causing a crash though.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The plow king was paying a bonus? Thought it was the same as a regular character when I looked a couple days ago
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The plow king was paying a bonus? Thought it was the same as a regular character when I looked a couple days ago
    the truck thing not him
  • rashadmacki
    40 posts
    edited December 2013
    Plow king's plow not plow king
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    2e1ybmh.jpg
    it still says the bonus tough...
  • fizzbin71825
    239 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hey spAnser - quick question for the king of code - on your site under Christmas Spoilers part 2, there are 4 different Gift Card pictures - the red ones we all get, then the Bronze (1), Silver (2), and Gold (3). Any idea where those other cards come into play? I've yet to see those in-game.
  • carlamarie669
    140 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hey spAnser - quick question for the king of code - on your site under Christmas Spoilers part 2, there are 4 different Gift Card pictures - the red ones we all get, then the Bronze (1), Silver (2), and Gold (3). Any idea where those other cards come into play? I've yet to see those in-game.

They're on the wheel. Give a certain amount of gift cards as a prize.
  • fizzbin71825
    239 posts Member
    edited December 2013

They're on the wheel. Give a certain amount of gift cards as a prize.

Aaahhh . . . haven't seen them on their yet, probably because I haven't gotten any @#$% coins from tapping, just the 2 from my bar.
  • Sami652
    23 posts
    edited December 2013
    Anyone's game not loading after the update/hot fix? It worked fine this morning but now it won't load. :(
  • butterflyarashi
    15 posts
    edited December 2013
    Sami652 wrote:
    Anyone's game not loading after the update/hot fix? It worked fine this morning but now it won't load. :(
    Mine won't either.... :cry:
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    spAnser wrote:

They also removed the ability to carefully move the wheel around with you finger, tricking the game into giving you that item. (I didn't do it, but others have)
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited December 2013
    When do you get to purchase the plow kings plow? Iv won the plow king skin for Barney and have Barney but don't see any option to buy his plow? :cry:
  • sackXchange
    129 posts
    edited December 2013
    spAnser wrote:

They also removed the ability to carefully move the wheel around with you finger, tricking the game into giving you that item. (I didn't do it, but others have)

Good thing I got my stuff in early. :mrgreen: 8)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    What a shame that the Plow King's Truck no longer gives a bonus. Would've been nice even though I don't have it yet.

It would've looked nice sitting outside Barney's Apt. If we ever got that as a building.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    What a shame that the Plow King's Truck no longer gives a bonus. Would've been nice even though I don't have it yet.

It would've looked nice sitting outside Barney's Apt. If we ever got that as a building.

How do you get plow kings truck?
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    subii42 wrote:

How do you get plow kings truck?

It's the 9th Personal Prize
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited December 2013
    Am I correct in assuming that the plow gives the plow king a few more tasks?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.