EA Forums - Banner

I lost all Of my Friends

Prev1
Delete all friends who have been inactive for a week or more (they wont have updated), this fixed it for me

Replies

• lilydalelah
    134 posts
    edited December 2012
    :?: I just went into my game after a crash. All appeared fine, except:

ALL 100 of my friends are gone.

What can i do now?
    Is this temporary?
    Can any of my friends visit me? If you have me in your friend list please check, and let me know.

I have my game and device shut down at the moment, hoping to find out the fix/answer.
  • roadrunner1132
    73 posts
    edited December 2012
    Has your origin button disappeared when you go to visit friends? This happened to me and that's a server problem I think
  • hayman9090
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    :?: I just went into my game after a crash. All appeared fine, except:

ALL 100 of my friends are gone.

What can i do now?
    Is this temporary?
    Can any of my friends visit me? If you have me in your friend list please check, and let me know.

I have my game and device shut down at the moment, hoping to find out the fix/answer.

me too, I hope there not gone forever
  • Ben_B28
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same for me, had about 70 friends and just gone on to collect some coins and they've all disappeared.

Any ideas on whether this will be fixed?
  • Cloudwalker34
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lost 100 friends, lonely Springfield :(
  • TheGamesEnd
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    yeah my origin button is completey missing too.
  • emmap2208
    39 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yes can also confirm origin button missing as well as all friends except for Other Springfield the default friend. Hope this gets fixed soon.
  • DemonPun
    10 posts
    edited December 2012
    +1 for loss of friends and no Origin button.
  • KejlbergKenneth
    10 posts
    edited December 2012
    And +1 more for loss of friends and no Origin button.
  • cnations07
    74 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    All friends lost, plus Santa coins zeroed out.
  • Eddy31384
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    another friendless person here
  • 7_Charlie
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    Agree, same issue here, origin button missing and lost the few friends that were active.
  • moulinette92
    10 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same issue here. My game crashed this morning on the iPad and when I reopened it the origin button was gone, along with all my friends. No matter how many times I close and reopen the app the button still doesn't appear and I am hesitant to delete it and reinstall in case I lose my Springfield and all my donuts.

When I tried opening it on my phone it says that the game is undergoing maintenance and won't let me play at all on there, so I am hoping it is a server issue and the button will come back.
  • Trevulate
    27 posts
    edited December 2012
    Over an hour ago the origin button disappeared from my iPad app but was able to play. All my neighbourhoods have vanished. Short while after I was unable to access the game from iPad (undergoing maintenance error) but I am still able to play using iPhone (touch wood!)
  • fatboyslick
    36 posts
    edited December 2012
    8:30pm 9th December UK

Same thing happened to me just now.
    Game crashed when visiting a friends town - no friends and no Origin button

Get it fixed EA as I've paid money on this game
  • jenniferclrk
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    Me too, lost my friends. :(
  • pattette
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Same issue. Hopefully the bug is fixed soon, I'm hooked on these Santa coins over here.
  • Mjoseph320
    16 posts
    edited December 2012
    I play under my husband's account and mine. He lost all his friends but I could still visit him and he was still listed as a friend on my account so hopefully that means that the friends aren't really lost and will come back soon. About an hour after he lost his, mine disappeared also.
  • roadrunner1132
    73 posts
    edited December 2012
    Note there are TWO problems with friends disappearing

1. Origin is down now, so the origin button will disappear from your login page and the page where you view towns
    2. When origin is back up, if no one still shows up, its a problem that you have friends who haven't done the xmas update. Delete anyone who has been inactive for a week or more, again when origin is fixed, and that should fix it fine
  • fatboyslick
    36 posts
    edited December 2012
    Note there are TWO problems with friends disappearing

1. Origin is down now, so the origin button will disappear from your login page and the page where you view towns
    2. When origin is back up, if no one still shows up, its a problem that you have friends who haven't done the xmas update. Delete anyone who has been inactive for a week or more, again when origin is fixed, and that should fix it fine

How do you find out if someone's been inactive for a week and how do you delete friends?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.