EA Forums - Banner

Decorated houses good, or waste of coins

2Next

Replies

• Mjoseph320
    16 posts
    edited December 2012
    Actually, with the collecting of santa coins from neighbors, for the first time I appreciate some of the smaller farms because I have a better shot at finding brown houses that are ready. In fact, I added 6 brown houses to my town to help ensure that there are santa coins available for my neighbors who visit. I put the houses all together in a corner with an iron fence around them so it looks like a low income housing project :) Kinda cute I think.

In my quest to get the maximum santa coins I have been adding neighbors and if somebody I added does not have any houses decorated I give them about 24 hours and then drop them to find a new neighbor. I don't care if only the Simpson house is decorated because I can wait 45 seconds for it to become available again, but if I see a tree and characters doing winter things (i.e. Bart is a nutcracker) but not even the Simpson house decorated I will move on to a new neighbor.
  • jjjett2
    23 posts
    edited December 2012
    Mjoseph320 wrote:
    Actually, with the collecting of santa coins from neighbors, for the first time I appreciate some of the smaller farms because I have a better shot at finding brown houses that are ready. In fact, I added 6 brown houses to my town to help ensure that there are santa coins available for my neighbors who visit. I put the houses all together in a corner with an iron fence around them so it looks like a low income housing project :) Kinda cute I think.

In my quest to get the maximum santa coins I have been adding neighbors and if somebody I added does not have any houses decorated I give them about 24 hours and then drop them to find a new neighbor. I don't care if only the Simpson house is decorated because I can wait 45 seconds for it to become available again, but if I see a tree and characters doing winter things (i.e. Bart is a nutcracker) but not even the Simpson house decorated I will move on to a new neighbor.

That's exactly what I was talking about! This is a social game after all, glad to hear you're doing your part! I've been a March-era player (when it was removed) and am so happy to see the game grow by leaps and bounds so far. I like this brown house "coin farm" lol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.