EA Forums - Banner

Origin problem

Replies

• Malocchio21
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Same problem here, no friends, no origin.
  • Gwenb44
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same for me no Origin to log into.......all those coins just sitting there :cry:
  • renatoamaro
    23 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same problem here...
  • Flyers2012Ya
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    Anywhere to complain, this is gettin kinda ridiculous for the amount of problems you come across in this game
  • studisco
    14 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm assuming we will get a stack of free donuts for this.
  • brightsi5
    15 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm assuming that we will get nothing for all this trouble except vague promises, continually shoddy software and dire customer service. I would love to be proven wrong.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    studisco wrote:
    I'm assuming we will get a stack of free donuts for this.

LOL! You guys have got to stop posting these things. I can't keep falling out of my chair laughing. Don't hold your breath on that one.
  • bdumoch
    41 posts
    edited December 2012
    brightsi5 wrote:
    I'm assuming that we will get nothing for all this trouble except vague promises, continually shoddy software and dire customer service. I would love to be proven wrong.
    I'm assuming ea will fix this, stay silent, and well get nothing including lack of an apology and then soon there will be a new problem. Oh we'll...
  • KatieCubs
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    We need stacks of coins... Darent count how many i missed this afternoon/evening so far!!
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    I had a Mystery Bag that said I got 20 coins. Never actually added that amount to my coins. So not only are there no friends to get coins from, they Mystery Bag failed too.
  • jrcareyiii
    7 posts
    edited December 2012
    I know it is kind of frustrating that on a relaxing Sunday I can't sit back and enjoy the game. But I do agree and am thankful for the free game! So fix it and at the same time thank you EA!
  • gkkrabel
    7 posts
    edited December 2012
    jrcareyiii wrote:
    I know it is kind of frustrating that on a relaxing Sunday I can't sit back and enjoy the game. But I do agree and am thankful for the free game! So fix it and at the same time thank you EA!

Very well stated. I can at least still play my game but now I am friendless as well. But I enjoy it none the less.
  • yarivpa
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    EA really sucks.

They definitively never pay any attention to players/consumers

Now i cannot access anymore to my city, so how am i supposed to collect my christmas coins?

EA should give at least 50 donuts to all players! :evil:
  • alafraise
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    Doughnuts and coins would be nice. Only needed 40 for maple shop :-(
  • theSchlicki
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    yarivpa wrote:
    EA really sucks.

They definitively never pay any attention to players/consumers

Now i cannot access anymore to my city, so how am i supposed to collect my christmas coins?

EA should give at least 50 donuts to all players! :evil:

EA is the worst company i have ever seen...
    a shame of theme!!!!!
  • yarivpa
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    I often play ea skate 3, but because this game was not a commecial succes, they wanted to close online servers 9 month after it was released.

And since i am playing the simpsons tapped out, i really begin to get annoyed by this company...
  • crazyant18
    57 posts
    edited December 2012
    Good thing I checked here because I thought I was the only one. I Guess Ill work on my town
  • BrickAndIvy
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    It is really a shame. EA has a great product but their delivery of it is terrible. It is no wonder that they don't offer this to Android users, they wouldn't be able to handle it. The money they could make with this game is extraordinary. Too bad for EA that they are so inept.
  • jazzthierry
    293 posts
    edited December 2012
    While i can't connect to the server, my mapple store is finished, tasks are finished and my daily visit tour can begin. Because i'm addicted to this game i didn't play my guitar for 3 weeks, didn't wash my car (z4), didn't go outside, didn't work on my spaceship, etc... But hey, i'm already on lvl 23 :):)
  • smellydog_23
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    I just logged in this moring to simpsons and all my friends are gone and i can't even add them again whats up?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.