EA Forums - Banner

My wonderful amazing neighbors

Prev13
I only have about 10 regular forumers on my friends list, the rest are guys that post in the find friends section, do you mind if I add you? I want friends that don't become inactive after a month :P

Replies

• porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    I ask that Instead of giving me gift bags/boxes, to give to others with lower gift numbers. I'm 2k away from receiving Costingtons and I will probably get that upon completing group quests. I will continue to give to you guys but I don't expect anything in return.

Thanks for being super Amazing and Happy Holidays

That Sir is a magnificent neighbour attitude, bravo :)
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Don't give me any either :)
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    I ask that Instead of giving me gift bags/boxes, to give to others with lower gift numbers. I'm 2k away from receiving Costingtons and I will probably get that upon completing group quests. I will continue to give to you guys but I don't expect anything in return.

Now that's the holiday spirit in action. :) Congrats on almost getting Costingtons!
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited December 2013
    Damn, you're good at this game! I will probably keep giving you gifts though for two reasons: 1. I feel bad receiving and not giving and 2. I get about 90+ bags a day and only have 50 friends so I can still give 5 to my friends who need it. I may give you less than 5 though... darn tough economy :wink:

Neilton, you can add me if you want :-)
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have 130 bags to give thanks to my happy elves and also have 50 neighbors. Well, 55 now

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    Lol I have lots to give away, it's a shame you can't place more as soon as the neighbour collects them.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Lol I have lots to give away, it's a shame you can't place more as soon as the neighbour collects them.
    It does take the fun out of the event, one quick trip through your neighbours (which now takes half the time) and you are essentially done for the day.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    It does take the fun out of the event, one quick trip through your neighbours (which now takes half the time) and you are essentially done for the day.
    that is true. But I love to help push my neighbours threw an event if need. As I'm sure they would do the same for me (and have done). You should check out NeO's thread about the whole community helping his daughter get all the WD items within and hour.....now thats what makes theses forum awesome. Coming together to help the people who started late or fell behind. But you can't really help out as much. But I understand your point of. U don't wana be done to early. :mrgreen:
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I remember that thread, I dropped a few eggs myself, think it was a day though not an hour ;)

My point was more along the lines of, you cant really help people out. You can cycle thru your neighbours and drop 5 gift boxes until you are out, and thats it for the day. You cant really do anything more, you cant drop say 50 to someone who needs help like we could for WD.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    I remember that thread, I dropped a few eggs myself, think it was a day though not an hour ;)

My point was more along the lines of, you cant really help people out. You can cycle thru your neighbours and drop 5 gift boxes until you are out, and thats it for the day. You cant really do anything more, you cant drop say 50 to someone who needs help like we could for WD.
    i must be getting confused :lol: didn't we do something for one of Bret's friends?

But either way the community are more than willing to help. But as u said we can't do much :( But I guess every lil bit helps... :lol:
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013

You know that's not gonna happen til I see 30k gift bags with your name lol. Good to see you TT

• CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013

i must be getting confused :lol: didn't we do something for one of Bret's friends?

But either way the community are more than willing to help. But as u said we can't do much :( But I guess every lil bit helps... :lol:

Indeed we did. I think it took 2-3 days. Very impressive
  • lemonk8r
    6 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:

This made my morning. My game would NOT cooperate yesterday, and I only was able to visit about 20 friends between the 32,000 crashes. I woke up this morning to find nearly every single building in my Springfield with a tap. I was feeling warm and fuzzy and grateful that so many people visited me even though I wasn't able to visit them, then I came here and first thing I see is your post. I'm extra warm and fuzzy now. What a great attitude you have. :)
  • ollyt1985866
    109 posts
    edited December 2013
    Wow, I thought I was doing well with nearly 14,000 gift cards.

I like to try and give to neighbours who don't have many around their christmas tree at the time I visit. Only getting about 30 a day to give out though so far from enough to go around :(
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I just teared up a little bit, Coffee. You've been so generous with gift bags, and you're kind enough to make a request such as this. You're one of my favorite neighbors!
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013

I can't even get into your town... Has that been fixed?
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't know? I will feel kind of guilty, because you have given me 5 a day so far and I thank you for that. :mrgreen:
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Very generous. I can't match you yet. I lost 3 days on the "PT1 you are done but aint going no where " glitch. However I am leaving, as best I can, all my building uncollected until tapped. Just to make sure that neighbors can get gift cards.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I will give you gift bags and there's nothing you can do to stop me... Unless you unfriend me.

I feel the same way... I don't need any gift bags either.... You're the best!

tumblr_lcl4ecfbx71qeolcio1_500.gif
  • traceym64
    155 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow you guys are so cool:D
    How do you get so many to give away?
    I try, but I hardly get many to give
    So I drop 1 in each neighbours as visiting ,
    And to a newbie if a request comes in
    Generally run out before visiting, so when I get a
    Few more, go thru and see who I owe a card too.
    Have some I don't leave in, cause they have no cards
    Haven't deleted them yet, cause I try and check when
    They last played etc but if they don't get cards getting close to
    Christmas will delete them
    Can't understand those who only play at a certain time of the
    Year , hmmm wait.. Oh yeah "addicted" lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.