EA Forums - Banner

30K + Card Club - Question!

Prev1
Good question!

So far it tallies as it goes for the personal prizes, so it might do the same when we reach and pass 30K
Only two of my neighbors have done this but I don't know if they read this forum.

Replies

• tunseeker1
    32 posts
    edited December 2013
    They tally themselves
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm hoping so! I have 100 friends, a few over 30K. Hopefully one of them will pop by or even someone else who has the knowledge will share :)

Edit: Bah! Just ninja'd!
  • nefariouszeros
    41 posts
    edited December 2013
    Mines been auto tallying for every 1000 cards I've gotten. The coin just appears in my Springfield (upper right hand corner) when I return to it if I'm in a neighbors town.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Frankly I hadn't even thought about it. I think they self tally. Tallyho!
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Cool beans!

Thank you!
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    Funchal13 wrote:
    Good question!

So far it tallies as it goes for the personal prizes, so it might do the same when we reach and pass 30K
    Only two of my neighbors have done this but I don't know if they read this forum.

If i am visiting neighbors and i reach the threshold for the next prize, it doesn't let me know about it until I go back to my Springfield.
    I seem to remember for Halloween that you would lose goo if you didn't go back to your spingfield as soon as you got to the next bonus box...i hope it doesn't do that for the Christmas coins...
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Funchal13 wrote:
    Good question!

If i am visiting neighbors and i reach the threshold for the next prize, it doesn't let me know about it until I go back to my Springfield.
    I seem to remember for Halloween that you would lose goo if you didn't go back to your spingfield as soon as you got to the next bonus box...i hope it doesn't do that for the Christmas coins...

That's what I was hoping to find out, but from what I've been told/read, that is not the case, thankfully!
  • Anarvey
    23 posts
    edited December 2013
    That is correct. When you break the 1000 barrier while tapping in a friends town, you do not lose the gift cards you gained after you've crossed the threshold. So if you cross the threshold and see that you now have 1,051 gift cards (towards the free coin), once you return to your town, you get the coin for crossing the threshold initially and it then proceeds to show your new counter as 51/1000.

It was a nice sigh of relief....
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    Anarvey wrote:
    That is correct. When you break the 1000 barrier while tapping in a friends town, you do not lose the gift cards you gained after you've crossed the threshold. So if you cross the threshold and see that you now have 1,051 gift cards (towards the free coin), once you return to your town, you get the coin for crossing the threshold initially and it then proceeds to show your new counter as 51/1000.

It was a nice sigh of relief....

NICE!!! That's great that this issue was resolved from Halloween. I can't wait to start getting my bonus coins, since I surely am not finding any random ones anywhere...
    17K gift cards, zero random coins found. :?
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    Can anyone confirm for me that you no longer get the coin bonus once you hit 40,000 Gift Cards?

I am right now on ...
    wfry.jpg

But the coin counter stopped when I hit 40,000...
    b6to.jpg

I'm uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that fixes it now.
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't work wih the problem I mentioned above.

It seems to me that you no longer get the coin bonuses once you reach 40,000 gift cards collected.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't work wih the problem I mentioned above.

It seems to me that you no longer get the coin bonuses once you reach 40,000 gift cards collected.

So you only were able to get 10 bonus coins? That sure is a bummer....
    Can anyone else verify this?
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013

So you only were able to get 10 bonus coins? That sure is a bummer....
    Can anyone else verify this?

Yeah, just the 10 bonus coins and then the counter locked on 1000/1000.

Would certainly like some verification from others about this.
    Just want to confirm if it is "normal" or if I have some issue with my game that uninstalling/re-installing didn't fix.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11587 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    2me1nrd.jpg
    your game's problem.
    Seems like the glitch people are having with parts of the quest.

also how much did you spend to get all that gift bags ? O_O
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    2me1nrd.jpg
    your game's problem.

Thanx for the info, and FAR too much, but it's nice to be able to help my friends.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    2me1nrd.jpg
    your game's problem.

How'd you get so many cards? O_O I've got 25k playing legitimately with 5 elf houses, logging on like 7+ times a day...
  • LPNintendoITA
    11587 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    2me1nrd.jpg
    your game's problem.

How'd you get so many cards? O_O I've got 25k playing legitimately with 5 elf houses, logging on like 7+ times a day...
    donuts to speed up first day and then go from there.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    You guy's rock my socks!

Thanks for the info :D
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited December 2013
    2me1nrd.jpg
    your game's problem.

Really nice to see this.

At my rate I'll get to 56k in... 2 weeks! visiting all my 100 friends daily. :shock:

You guys have a great and marvelous glitch or... a huge amount of donuts to speed up things. But, if you spend donuts to speed things and obtain gifts cards, why not simply buy tokens? :?: Why bothering to get them for free?
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    2me1nrd.jpg
    your game's problem.

Really nice to see this.

At my rate I'll get to 56k in... 2 weeks! visiting all my 100 friends daily. :shock:

You guys have a great and marvelous glitch or... a huge amount of donuts to speed up things. But, if you spend donuts to speed things and obtain gifts cards, why not simply buy tokens? :?: Why bothering to get them for free?

There is no glitch, they used donuts. They don't *need* to spend valuable donuts on those rip-off coins. They "speed up" (buy) the personal prizes then they get all their spins on the fixed wheel for free.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.