EA Forums - Banner

Ea is openly laughing at us

Replies

• Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited December 2013
    HAHA Good Eye!

Clearly been laughing at us since the beginning but this is just another subliminal message. It's looks more like a evil smiley face like this :twisted:
    good eye?i have the entire script of the quest if you all want lol

Script? Am I missing something? Sure PM it to me, we don't need people talking about you have put out a spoiler without a spoiler alert..Unless you do it anyways :twisted:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11556 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    HAHA Good Eye!

Clearly been laughing at us since the beginning but this is just another subliminal message. It's looks more like a evil smiley face like this :twisted:
    good eye?i have the entire script of the quest if you all want lol

Script? Am I missing something? Sure PM it to me, we don't need people talking about you have put out a spoiler without a spoiler alert..Unless you do it anyways :twisted:
    its the script for grumple's questline. Its long. Ill pm it to you
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Haha, god that's creepy :lol: Next someone will find a scary message if you play the game music backwards :lol:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11556 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Haha, god that's creepy :lol: Next someone will find a scary message if you play the game music backwards :lol:
    funny
    in zelda skyward sword, if you play the trailer music backwards you get you can hear Zelda's lullaby, one of the songs included in ocarina of time
  • DApichell
    9 posts
    edited December 2013
    To me it's like ea is laughing at us because they are taking us to the cleaners with our cash with this game. Or maybe I'm paranoid. It still makes me wonder......

You're paranoid. And making mountains out of molehills. You could just stop playing.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    You people are paranoid. This is hilarious.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Hmm, I turned the sound off for the game but maybe it's the join the navy episode with sync going in here......
  • trojanchick
    79 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Not sure if anyone else noticed but on our new splash screen you can see sf.....no biggie right? But if you look closely the only building that has writing on it is the "cleaners". If you look at said building closely you can see a smiley face in the window. To me it's like ea is laughing at us because they are taking us to the cleaners with our cash with this game. Or maybe I'm paranoid. It still makes me wonder......

WxHDvQf.jpg

Nice catch! I think it's a valid theory.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    You people are paranoid. This is hilarious.

Liar

YvKHith.jpg

:lol:
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited December 2013
    Oh, EA!
  • maciesdad
    212 posts
    edited December 2013
    DApichell wrote:
    To me it's like ea is laughing at us because they are taking us to the cleaners with our cash with this game. Or maybe I'm paranoid. It still makes me wonder......

You're paranoid. And making mountains out of molehills. You could just stop playing.

and you could lighten up a little. For that being only your 6th post maybe you could contribute a little to the board before you ride in on your high horse and start telling people who they are and what they should do
  • JoshWB123
    112 posts
    edited December 2013
    Well spotted :)
  • DApichell
    9 posts
    edited December 2013
    maciesdad wrote:
    and you could lighten up a little. For that being only your 6th post maybe you could contribute a little to the board before you ride in on your high horse and start telling people who they are and what they should do

You're right. I'll just go back to playing the game while never complaining about it.

And I didn't know that people STILL valued post-count as a vital and important part of forum-posting. Wow. The things you learn.

• xxx_MCBAIN_xxx
    146 posts Member
    edited December 2013

i love a good conspiracy theory
    :roll:
  • edwardh472
    38 posts
    edited December 2013
    They are taking us to the cleaners, and that's exactly what that splash screen says. Since when have the game makers missed an opportunity to take pot shots at us? That's part of the humor of the game.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11556 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    How they laugh at us?

HERE is something.

Highlight below for spoilers on xmas eve.
    GIL'S DEAL

Get 25% More Donuts with every Pack!

According to the files it is set to activate on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) and last for ONE day only ending on Christmas Day (Dec. 25). The times listed are the same as any update that is listed in the files, 8:00 AM and it will be GMT. Now let’s get to the deal itself.

As you can see the specific deal is: Get 25% More Donuts with every Pack!” Not 25% off the usual prices, 25% MORE donuts, which means that the prices will still remain the same a they’ve always been. There’s just one hitch to all of this. The deal is 25% more donuts for each package and the icons tell you how many more donuts are in each package but they are wrong. For instance 25% more donuts on a dozen is 3 so you should get 15 yet the icon says +1.

Dozen Donuts – $1.99
    Says +1
    Should be +3
    Actual deal: 8% +/- More

Stack of 60 Donuts – $4.99
    Says +6
    Should be +15
    Actual deal: 10% More

Tray of 132 Donuts – $9.99
    Says +18
    Should be +33
    Actual deal: 14% +/- More

Truckload of 300 Donuts – $19.99
    Says +45
    Should be +75
    Actual deal: 15% More

Store Full of 900 Donuts - $49.99
    Says +200
    Should be +225
    Actual deal: Between 22%-23% More

Boatload of 2400 Donuts - $99.99
    Says +720
    Should be +600
    Actual deal: 30% More

So I’m not sure what is going on here, maybe this is why Gil has never been able to be successful at anything he does because for one, he can’t add. The best deal in the bunch is the Boatload which actually gives you 30% more donuts for the price. However a hundred dollars is a lot of money. In any case this is the deal, take it or leave it and it will be here on December 24 so keep your eyes peeled.

(Thanks to tstotopix for the info)
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I noticed "cleaners" right away but never thought much of it
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    So to summarize this thread, Jenny is crazy, but she is in good company here.

This guy will be around soon to smother you all with a pillow.
    tumblr_m6qrs78ELh1rwuq4jo2_500.jpg
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    That would be pure speculation you just posted, right? :|
  • LPNintendoITA
    11556 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    That would be pure speculation you just posted, right? :|
    that's what's in the files atm
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!