EA Forums - Banner

Which football (or "soccer") team do you support?

2Next

Replies

• beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Liverpool
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited December 2013
    Liverpool

What a team

Suarez what a player :)
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    st33lcas3 wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    st33lcas3 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    bANHMw4.jpg

Go Patriots

You misspelled Seahawks!

To the OP, this is an American forum. The only football we care about involves a brown ball, upright goalposts and hot cheerleaders. You can keep your "flopball".

USA! USA! USA!

:lol:
    1) this is an international forum, so football automatically trumps american hoofball because its a much more popular sport -
    2) you spend the vast majority or the time using your hands in that sport, clearly fits the name football
    3) what's with the armor, clearly should be like rugby, which is a much better sport that doesn't have armor,

You soccer fans sure get p!ssy when someone gives you a hard time about your sport.

1. I'll give you that. The part about being an American forum that is. I was being facetious, sorry if you couldn't figure that out.
    2. Football was more running oriented in its early days. Passing wasn't a big part of the game. Yes the ball was held, but advancing it depended on running which is done with... what class...anyone...anyone?...your feet.
    3. Over the years American football players, thanks to advanced training and supplements, have become monsters. There are 300lb linemen that can run the 40 yard dash in just over 4.5 seconds. That is the reason for padding. If rugby players were to get to that size and speed, I bet they would require pads as well. Btw, I do enjoy rugby. I just wish there was more coverage on TV.

Oh and one more thing...GO SEAHAWKS!!!
    Haha I guess you got me :P to be fair I didn't mean it that seriously
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Liverpool performed brilliantly today,can't wait to win the league.
  • peteref83
    10 posts
    edited December 2013
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    Can't believe Man United actually got
    3 points today :shock:
  • st33lcas3
    256 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    st33lcas3 wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    st33lcas3 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    bANHMw4.jpg

Go Patriots

You misspelled Seahawks!

To the OP, this is an American forum. The only football we care about involves a brown ball, upright goalposts and hot cheerleaders. You can keep your "flopball".

USA! USA! USA!

:lol:
    1) this is an international forum, so football automatically trumps american hoofball because its a much more popular sport -
    2) you spend the vast majority or the time using your hands in that sport, clearly fits the name football
    3) what's with the armor, clearly should be like rugby, which is a much better sport that doesn't have armor,

You soccer fans sure get p!ssy when someone gives you a hard time about your sport.

1. I'll give you that. The part about being an American forum that is. I was being facetious, sorry if you couldn't figure that out.
    2. Football was more running oriented in its early days. Passing wasn't a big part of the game. Yes the ball was held, but advancing it depended on running which is done with... what class...anyone...anyone?...your feet.
    3. Over the years American football players, thanks to advanced training and supplements, have become monsters. There are 300lb linemen that can run the 40 yard dash in just over 4.5 seconds. That is the reason for padding. If rugby players were to get to that size and speed, I bet they would require pads as well. Btw, I do enjoy rugby. I just wish there was more coverage on TV.

Oh and one more thing...GO SEAHAWKS!!!
    Haha I guess you got me :P to be fair I didn't mean it that seriously

No worries, it's all good. :wink:
  • traceym64
    155 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Come on, Aussie here !!!!
    We play real football here!
    Go the broncos - the Australian rugby league team!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.