EA Forums - Banner

What's your coin count?

Prev13
I have 503 coins, my next purchase is the bowl-o-rama.

Replies

• tfbenzo
    18 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have 545 coins currently saved. Just started building the bowling alley today. Once I have enough for santas little helped, I'll start spending coins on other things :)
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited December 2012
    tdh425 wrote:
    I'm up to about 500. Finished the mapple store. Got about 6 buildings decorated. Wanted to start saving the coins for the bigger stuff. More interested in getting Santa's little helper even though he doesn't do anything :mrgreen:
    Responses are probably going to be all over the map. A bunch of people used hacks or doughnuts to speed things up the day the update came out, so they will be way ahead.

I have 450 left after decorating all non-premium houses and building the mapple store and bowling alley. I'll get another 300-350 in the next couple of hours though, so SLH isn't too far away!
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    309. Waiting for bowlarama.
    Is there anyone out there?
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    I've got over 500 and I'm waiting on the Try 'n Save to unlock. All houses are decorated, Mapple and Bowlarama both built (Bowlarama is under construction still).
  • jaeger1169
    73 posts
    edited December 2012
    The coins come so easy if you have friends, I have 515 right now. I already built Bowl-a-rama and have every house and premium item decorated. 100 friends equals 300 coins a day. No reason to hold off on getting anything. The coins are as easy to get as the treats were. I also don't use donuts or hacks to speed up time.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    679, close to building the Try N Save
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    jaeger1169 wrote:
    The coins come so easy if you have friends, I have 515 right mow. I already built Bowl-a-rama and have every house and premium item decorated. 100 friends equals 300 coins a day. No reason to hold off on getting anything. The coins are as easy to get as the treats were.

Easier, really. For the treats, you had to get somewhat lucky to find cemeteries or other stuff that would spit out a treat in a friends town. And even then, it often spat out eggs or tp instead of treats. You can get 3 coins every single time you visit a friend as long as they have the Simpsons house decorated.
  • El Jorge44
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    about 450 and waiting for the bowlorama to finish . though honestly I had to bulk up my friends list to help myself out.
  • ilovetrish
    54 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have 400 right now. I have 9 or 10 buildings decorated and I have the Mapple store. Getting coins is pretty easy.
  • BDIHP
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    About 380 and I have purchased the Bowl-a-Rama. Next purchase will be purple funzo, so I can get SLH.
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have over 700 after the bowling alley. Looks like I'll have plenty left over.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    BDIHP wrote:
    About 380 and I have purchased the Bowl-a-Rama. Next purchase will be purple funzo, so I can get SLH.

Doesn't the Try 'n Save come before Funzo?
  • jcqi
    46 posts
    edited December 2012
    513. Just started the first Barney quest a few hours ago. Don't have the lab and volcano lair, so they are the only buildings not decorated.
  • jaeger1169
    73 posts
    edited December 2012
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    jaeger1169 wrote:
    The coins come so easy if you have friends, I have 515 right mow. I already built Bowl-a-rama and have every house and premium item decorated. 100 friends equals 300 coins a day. No reason to hold off on getting anything. The coins are as easy to get as the treats were.

Easier, really. For the treats, you had to get somewhat lucky to find cemeteries or other stuff that would spit out a treat in a friends town. And even then, it often spat out eggs or tp instead of treats. You can get 3 coins every single time you visit a friend as long as they have the Simpsons house decorated.

Yes you are quite correct and I was really thinking the same, just didn't articulate it. It seems like some are feeling the coins are some kind of rarity. This game was built to be more leisurely and for the novice gamer. The creators didn't make this game to be overly frustrating or difficult, but more easy going and light hearted. By the 15th everyone will have everything, then we'll get the coin hoarders who by the end of December will have 10,000 coins and be speculating if they'll get converted into something like people wanted to do with treats. Then on Jan. 3rd when the coins just disappear, some will have an outcry of "theft" and how they "earned" these coins and how dare EA take them away. Sadly we all know this is coming.
  • Extempo
    47 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm one of the slow pokes, just built the Mapple Store so I have 250 and I visit my friends in a bit it will be 550.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited December 2012
    297. About ready to "plow" through my neighbors' towns and grab a couple hundred more. A couple more hours till my Mapple store goes KABOOM. Taking my sweet-a$$ time 8)
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited December 2012
    [/quote]Yes you are quite correct and I was really thinking the same, just didn't articulate it. It seems like some are feeling the coins are some kind of rarity. This game was built to be more leisurely and for the novice gamer. The creators didn't make this game to be overly frustrating or difficult, but more easy going and light hearted. By the 15th everyone will have everything, then we'll get the coin hoarders who by the end of December will have 10,000 coins and be speculating if they'll get converted into something like people wanted to do with treats. Then on Jan. 3rd when the coins just disappear, some will have an outcry of "theft" and how they "earned" these coins and how dare EA take them away. Sadly we all know this is coming. [/quote]

Yep, those will be the threads du jour come January 4, and I'll point and laugh all the way back to the real world :lol:
  • Angelmann23
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    currently have around 90 -__- barely figured out today that neighbors houses give coins. i was looking for a coin symbol instead of the normal money $. although i did decorate all the houses though. :-)
    Its a pain right now though every 2 or so neighbors i visit the server crashes for me and its irritating. :evil:
  • mavlax20
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    I only have 25. Building up my friend list (add me if you want), and I am working on decorating my houses.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I only have 185 after the bowling alley, mapple store and the decorations for the houses (minus drinks lab & what's his names lair).

Trying to save up for Santas little helper.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.