EA Forums - Banner

Just passed 30K gift cards

2Next

Replies

• 88KEYS62
    200 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm closing in on 40k presents and have yet to get one coin from any of them. That's pretty lame EA!! I would also like to extend a heartfelt thank you for giving me cash when the pointer was clearly on ClausCo. Merry Christmas!! :evil:
  • montywash
    74 posts
    edited December 2013
    Naes556 wrote:
    I hit 30k yesterday and only have Clausco left to get.
    I got five free tokens between last night and today and got cash on all five.

I also only have ClasuCo to get. I decided to blow 50 donuts on tokens. I got the money every time.

I bought $10,000 for 50 donuts.

Argh!
  • groovephil
    80 posts
    edited December 2013
    28000 and not had a single token yet from a present.

Is this a record?
  • shootout4
    158 posts
    edited December 2013
    Grats! Im juuuuuuuust about there myself. About 200 short of 30k, but I can't visit my friends for another 7ish hours still.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    groovephil wrote:
    28000 and not had a single token yet from a present.

Is this a record?

I got my first one from a present today. And I'm working 3 towns at the moment, so it's about average I'd say.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow I have been so lucky with the bonus coins
    My first 4 for 31k to 34k I got all good prizes

Grandpa snowman
    Snow monster
    Mr. Plow
    Clause Co.

I only have Plow King and snowmen left to get
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited December 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Good man. I bet you'll have more chance getting everything that way than with donuts. I've used about 250 donuts on tokens so far and won everything except for the Snow Monster and ClausCo. I don't even want to think about how many times I've won $1000 in game cash. Sure enough, with the very first coin that the Egg Nog Bar generates, I get the Snow Monster. Go figure.

i didn't see the point in doing that because once you get everything the event is over for you. what is the point in collecting gift cards for a chance to spin the wheel to win more gift cards or $1000 lol.
    maybe if the event is almost over and i still didn't get everything i might buy some coins to try to get the rest.

Lol you're right, I just rushed it in anticipation that I wouldn't have the time to play throughout the event, which was kind of a mistake in hindsight. I had donuts to burn so I'm not too fussed really. I just can't believe my luck with this wheel haha.
  • jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Right on, I hit the 30 mark too and happy to get the 5 free spins per day, I wasted 100 doughnuts and bought 20 spins because I really really want Mr Plow and so far I've hit nothing but money, gift cards and decorations.
    Freaking frustrating!

15i70oi.gif
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited December 2013
    That damn wheel! I'm looking forward to hitting 30000 gift cards today to generate extra tokens. Last night the arrow stopped on the peg between ClausCo and Snowman Grandpa, pointing up at ClausCo, and instead I was awarded with Snowman Grandpa, which I already had. I've also gotten duplicate Snowman Marge and Snowman Maggie (had them from last year). Lame. I'd much rather have ClausCo, Helter Shelter, and Abominable. I've already won the other special prizes.

EXACT same thing happened to me a cpl days ago with claus co/grandpa snowman... it fkin stinks!!!
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hit 30000 this morning, got three tokens since. Netted me Grampa & Bart snowmen, and the Yeti! Yay! It's been a good day after 4 straight days of cash...
  • ashleary
    22 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've almost hit 30k, expect to later on tonight when I do my neighbour taps. Been averaging 2700-3000 a day so I'm hoping to boss the spin wheel after today. I've managed to resist the urge to buy spins with donuts (so far) cos I figured it'd still be Christmassy time when I hit 30k (ahead of schedule from my estimate!)

The 'send 12 characters to xxxx' quest really helped with cards. I sent all the characters I could and from 2 quests I got nearly 2000 cards :) Massive win.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.