EA Forums - Banner

Is there a special technique for this stupid wheel?

Prev1
diablo8000 wrote:
I have no desire to spend real money on tokens. I figured that with all the extra spins after 30 large in gift cards this would be no problem. However...since reaching this vaunted goal I have had about 10 extra spins. Every [email protected]%&* one has resulted in cash. I only have 2 money spots on the wheel. Still lacking snowmen, all the biggies etc. Maybe I'll just buy a boatload of donuts and use it to buy in-game cash. At least I won't be teased.

you could just get past 30,000 gift cards and then get coins for free.

Replies

• diablo8000
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    That's what I'm doing. I've had 10 or so extra spins all giving me cash. Was wondering if anyone had any Vegas techniques for me.
  • BaronVonHell
    92 posts
    edited December 2013
    Have you tried asking Apu to pray to Ganesh for good luck? lol
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited December 2013
    It's not even worth wasting the time.or money on the wheel. It was obviously designed to make you lose and spend real mo.eye on donuts so EA can give themselves a fat Xmas bonus
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    its just luck

I have been very lucky with it

i got the money 7 times and i got everything except 4 snowmen so far
    i have not used any donuts for extra coins either

now if i can just get those snowmen and then be done with this event
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    well i think its just luck put i have been really lucky i think so i will tell you what i do

i never just spin the wheel from where it sits
    i always randomly turn it a little first before i spin
    and then i always spin it counter clockwise
  • fmarazzo30851
    53 posts
    edited December 2013
    Same thing here. I got the money 10 times in a row all I need is helter shelter but now the odds are so bad I don't think ill get it
  • diablo8000
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Counterclockwise it is...never thought of that. I'm coming for you if this doesn't work, so be warned.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    diablo8000 wrote:
    Counterclockwise it is...never thought of that. I'm coming for you if this doesn't work, so be warned.
    well like i said i am pretty sure its all luck
    but my luck has been very good so just telling you how i play it
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Basically, it is luck. The wheel works on an odds based system very similar to that of the Mystery Box and Buddha statue.
  • diablo8000
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the tip Maxx. Tried it and got money twice for a league-leading 12 in a row. Oh well!! Must be i've been too naughty for Santa's taste this year. I'll keep trying.
  • orestes81
    54 posts
    edited December 2013
    I just get money. The damn thing is busted! :(
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited December 2013
    I got all the premium prizes within 30 spins.

there are as many threads about "lucky" spinners as unlucky.....

Probability has no memory. 99 heads on the trot from tossing a coin does not stop the very next toss having a 50/50 probability of heads.

• diablo8000
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Probability indeed is blind. However, there is a 100 % chance my phone is going through the wall if I get money on my next spin. As for the "i'm so lucky threads", they make me cry.
  • JessicaSayce
    136 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've now had 13 1,000 in a row. I'm honestly not going to waste my time any more. I'm never going to get the stuff I want, and there is no way spending real money on donuts to get more 1,000 so I officially give up. I'll give out the gift boxes I get from gift boxes that are left for me, but I'm done collecting cards from neighbours now. I'm not normally one to get irritated over such a silly game, but this is just ridiculous.
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited December 2013
    People!

don't give up! I got 3 free tokens and got:
    yeti
    mr plow
    plow king

in a roll! Amazing.
    I tried to adjust my speed because i have 3 slots with 1k (I got 1k twice by now)

The only things missing are some snowman... bart, grampa, homer and the helter shelter

It is possible!

I'm at 35k... So 1 token/day + 1 in presents + 5 free + 10 tokens that i bought (yeah i know... Wasted 50 donuts)
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited December 2013
    diablo8000 wrote:
    Probability indeed is blind. However, there is a 100 % chance my phone is going through the wall if I get money on my next spin. As for the "i'm so lucky threads", they make me cry.

Tell me about it....I've spent money on donuts and I've gotten everything but Claus Co. which is the only thing I really wanted and it upsets me when I visit people's town and see it! :(
  • Bomb319
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The wheel has been very good to me but today I broke my stash by getting cash. Four days in a row all free spins and I got Ice God, Claus Co, helter shelter and Mr plow
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    diablo8000 wrote:
    well like i said i am pretty sure its all luck
    but my luck has been very good so just telling you how i play it

What compass direction are you facing when you spin the wheel? And are you wearing shoes when you do it?

My luck was terrible :(
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    So there is no special trick, because all I need is the Yeti, and have now wasted a lot of spins trying to get him
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited December 2013
    I found wearing my lucky red hat proved to be rather advantageous.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!